Barbershop

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As I wake up this beautiful Saturday morning, the sun is shining in through the blinds I just know today is going to be a great day. I finally look over at the clock and it reads 8:00 a.m. and I really don't want to get out bed, but I know I have to beat the A.M. rush to the barbershop. As long as I'm in the shop by nine, the wait isn't usually too bad. So, I finally crawl outta bed and jump in the shower to get ready to get out of the house. I get out of the shower and while I'm drying I look in the mirror and think to myself, "Damn nigga you fine as hell." So, I grab a pair of my mesh shorts and a fresh tee and get dressed to head out the door. I decide to get in the car put the windows down and began my short ride over to the shop.

I get to the little downtown strip and cruise past the shop and see that it's not many people there yet, so I hurry up and whip my lil' Toy (ota) in a parking space. I walk slowly up to door while peering in to see if my reg barber is in place before I bust in. As I walk through the door it's as if all eyes on me, so I speak and take a seat in front of my barber. While I'm sitting there, I notice that Twan (my barber) has this glow about him today. I'm sitting here thinking what in the hell this nikka up to? In my mind I'm thinking he probably trying to get up in this lil' boy's mama's drawls! I so deep in my fantasy world that I didn't even realize it was my turn in the chair. He calls me and when I look up he's grinning saying, "yo dawg you ready?" Up I bounce and get in the chair. He spins me around and places the cape on me nice and neatly. I notice in the mirror in front of me that is he just standing there looking at me, so I ask what's the problem and he replies, "Nothin man, I'm good!" He then says, "What u getting today?" and I told him the reg cut. At that point I close my eyes and he begins his routine of cutting and edging and as my arms are resting on the side of the chair I keep feeling something rubbing up against my hand. I'm like DAMN, this dude rubbing his dick on my hand and I think he doing it on purpose. I crack my eyes open slowly and damn if he aint looking me right in the eye. He comes closer and whispers, "I been noticing you rubbing on my piece for the last couple times you been in here and I think you like what you found." Shit, I'm thinking this nikka trying to call me out, but he says "I'll be right back." When Twan returns, he starts back cutting me and when he comes around to the side, I'm getting my feel on fa show and his piece is hard as fuck. Apparently he went and adjusted so that it was running right down his thigh. My hands are under the cape so no one is noticing any of my activites, but damn if I aint having a good time! So, I'm rubbing on that dick while he cutting me and I'm just lost in my lil fantasy world.

Well, Twan is putting the last touches on my cut and getting the alcohol ready to rub down on me when he tells one of the other barbers that he has to run to the house for a min because the wifey was blowing up his cell. I'm thinking to myself, this nikka aint gone run up outta here on a Saturday morning and leave all this money to someone else in the shop. So, we get outside and he says, "Yo my girl is at the house alone and the moving company is bringing some new furniture so I was wondering if you would help me go move a few pieces right quick." I look at him and Dawg, you know I'm game. Of course, we hop in separate vehicles so that it is not obvious what just took place. I'm following him to the crib and when we get there, I notice that Sherice's car is not there. As soon as we get out he says to me, "Yo Sherice just called and had to go to take her sister to the hospital because her water broke. Mind you, the hospital they went to is about 30 mins away. As he is talking, we're walking into the house and I don't see anything that looks like it should be moved. We get in the house and he motions for me to follow him upstairs and points me off to a side room while continuing on to another room in the house. I'm patiently waiting when I hear, "Yo J.T. come her for a minute day!" At that, I jumped up and went into what appeared to be the guest room and find Twan wearing only a pair of boxers standing on small step ladder at the closet entrance. My mind goes completely to what is hiding in those boxers, of course. So, he's passing some boxes down to me and then I notice that his dick is peeking out of the bottom of his boxers and I know he gotta feel that shit. I'm like hell and take a chance and start licking the head of that big ole' country dick. He seems to like it so I start to suck that mushroom head real good and this nikka starts moaning and legs start shaking and fall off the ladder on top of me! When we land, he's on top looking me in the eye and we engage in the best kiss I have ever had and I have never even kissed a dude. So, here we are laying on the floor "making out" and we're supposed to be moving furniture I thought. Twan starts to get up and offers me a hand and leads me over to the bed where he lies back and let me have my way with that dick! Here I am slurping and bobbing on this good ass dick and then he flips me over and started eating my ass, while reaching up to play with my nipples. Now if you want to turn me on, just play with the nipples. He's eating the ass like there's no tomorrow and he says, "You like that shit don't you nikka?" Amongst my moans I manage to let out a yes papi! He then says, "You like me using this tongue on you better than them clippers, don't you?" I didnt even respond because I'm enjoying having Twan eating my ass so good. Shit, I'm thinking, this is the best cut I've ever had!!! To my surprise, he turns me over and starts sucking on my piece too and OHHH I'm loving this too and while he's sucking he grabs some lube and starts to finger my ass and yes, it hurt like hell at first but I manage to get used to it.

Here I am laying here on the bed thinking this nikka is about to fuck the shit outta me. He then tells me to get on my knees and push my ass to him. As I push my ass up, I hear the condom being torn open and then I feel him rubbing the head around my virgin ass hole! He lets out a funny snicker and says, "I been waiting to bust this damn cherry and I'm gone tear dat ass up." I'm laying here scared as hell and just then, I hear a car pull in the drive. He jumping up yelling "Damn who is that?" He looks out and its Sherice, so we quickly get dressed and start playing a game of Madden NFL and he tells me, "Just act calm J.T." In comes Sherice talking about how stupid her sister was acting at the hospital cussing at the nurse and all. So, then she says that she came to pack her bag so that she can spend the night at the hospital. Then, she finally speaks to me and I spoke back to here. She asked Twan if he had challenged somebody else to his new game and I'm thinking to myself, hmm if you only knew the challenge. So, I see that she is going to be here for a while I make my phone start ringing and say that I have to go and I'll check you lata. So, Twan gives me a wink and says, "Aight yo, I'll hit you up when I leave the shop lata." As soon as I get in the car and back out of the drive I get a text that says THAT ASS IS MINE TONIGHT SO BE READY!!!

Just Browsing
Media
What a fasinating story! Got me all excited and ready to go to the barbershop. My barber is cool though, and i wouldn't try him like that, but that would be something to write about if it did go down like that.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What a fasinating story! Got me all excited and ready to go to the barbershop. My barber is cool though, and i wouldn't try him like that, but that would be something to write about if it did go down like that.
HEY GLAD U ENJOYED THANKS FOR THE COMMENT

dwzig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We'd love to read some hot gym locker room stories. Real or fantasy

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Arliss, totally hot story....I think almost every gay man has had this fantasy going...'cause c'mon admit it guys we've all had that one cute barber who we thought or wished rubbed up against us.
Arliss, wish I was your barber but I'd be on the receiving end. :wink:

I like what you've written here and other stories...keep it up! :smile: :cool: