Barcelona?

S

superbot

By this evening I'll be in Barcelona... very last minute and so I have nothing planned at night times.

Where's good for cock?

Also, are Spanish guuys generally cut or uncut?

Thanks
Why,is someone who has been circumcized somehow better that someone who's not?!......What odd things people fixate upon.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you are still looking for information, you might want to PM Midlifebear. He knows a lot about Barcelona.

By this evening I'll be in Barcelona... very last minute and so I have nothing planned at night times.

Where's good for cock?

Also, are Spanish guuys generally cut or uncut?

Thanks

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Barcelona's one of my favorite places in the universe. As MB has suggested, an internet search is always the best place to start when looking to explore what a place you've never been to before might have to offer.

In my experience, the guys in Barcelona are usually very attractive, friendly and outgoing, but English is not spoken as universally as, say, Amsterdam or Berlin. Unless he's Jewish or Muslim, your chances of his being uncircumcised are very, very good. Your best bet would be a sauna (bathhouse), not a bar, where conversations are generally kept to a minimum.

But, as fabulous as Spanish men are (and they really, really, really are), if all you're going to look for while in a city as rich in culture, heritage and architecture is cock then your trip will be pretty much wasted.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
^ What El Bbucko said. BCN is overrun with Brits (both hetero and gay) who come down to do all sorts of nasty things they're afraid to do at home. They have a good time. Then they return to the UK and tend to dis the city and Spain, in general. If all you want is a beer and a blow job go to La Metro. Check the BCN Gay Guide on the web for exact address. The place closes at 7:00 AM.

In many ways, northern Europe tends to treat Spain the same way 'Mericuhns treat Tijuana. Sad.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
OK, you are getting a serious Paddington Bear stare from this NW Europen.

BCN, is also one of my favourite Cities. Gaudi, Picasso and Miro encapsulate most of European "modernism" which also reflects the duallism of the 20th Century. Spain has had it all, Moslem/Christian, North/South, Communist/Fascist and Catalunya has been right at the heart of it. Besides, I like good food and better sex.