Bare backed for 1st time!

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys,

For those not following my other post, my boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 months. He's 18, I'm 24. He is the first guy I have ever fucked, and he was a virgin when he met me. Tonight we were hanging out in his car I had no condoms, we both already blew each other and were still hot and heavy. He kept asking "what do you want to do :)" I knew he wanted to have sex so I played with him for a couple minutes dodging the issue, eventually he asked if I wanted to have sex. I said I don't have any condoms. He asked if I wanted to try without condoms, I know he was a virgin and I am clean so I said sure. We joked about how neither of us has AIDS, anyways to get to the point. It was incredible. Feeling so close to him is amazing, we don't plan to ever breakup. In two months I have gone from "Hell no will I ever have Anal Sex" to "I barebacked tonight" CRAZY! These past two months have been the best of my life. Just wanted to share.

radio_flyer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thats really sweet! My bf is also 18, im 23, and he too is a virgin and im clean from not having had sex in so long and only ever used condoms before. Cant wait to bareback him though when hes ready.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's much better physically and emotionally without condoms, and those who say otherwise are fooling themselves.

Really? Emotions are bound by latex? Never noticed since we would use them for valid reasons, those reasons were important enough to not negatively effect the value of the relationship we had or the sex we were having as a result of it.

D

deleted244310

FYI you should always be safe! ALWAYS

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's fun and sweet for a season. You two are still very green and invincible.
Unfortunately, those that have ended up with HIV rode the same cloud you two are on.
USE PROTECTION!!!!!

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really? Emotions are bound by latex? Never noticed since we would use them for valid reasons, those reasons were important enough to not negatively effect the value of the relationship we had or the sex we were having as a result of it.

+1

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sorry but have to side with the protectionists. 2 months is way 2 soon to grant that kind of trust.

kscird

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
as a bottom ive never felt a difference between a condomed cock and a bare one. you need the right condom, the right fit makes the experience. monogamy is only good for saving money on condoms :)

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys I know the importance of protection. I always use condoms. This was a new experience for us, we are VERY close straight acting guys learning together. We're both clean and would never do it with anyone else. I appreciate the advice it wont be a regular thing. He said it didn't hurt as much as with a condom? Lol.

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
7"24;3787880 said:
Guys I know the importance of protection. I always use condoms. This was a new experience for us, we are VERY close straight acting guys learning together. We're both clean and would never do it with anyone else. I appreciate the advice it wont be a regular thing. He said it didn't hurt as much as with a condom? Lol.

"I know the importance of protection" - Doesn't sound like you do.

"I always use condoms" - Evidently, you don't.

"we are very close straight acting guys" - Even straight acting guys can get HIV. It's not just a disease that favors the really femme acting guys.

"We're both clean" - So both of you have had RECENT HIV tests and have backed the negative results up with another negative test six months later?

I'm sorry to sound judgmental but being together only two months is only just in the ball park of "flavor of the month". You don't know what he was up to before he met you and he don't know what you were up to before you met him. You're playing with fire. I wonder if, in your next "relationship" you will admit to your new BFF that you have barebacked in the past?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
"I know the importance of protection" - Doesn't sound like you do.

"I always use condoms" - Evidently, you don't.

"we are very close straight acting guys" - Even straight acting guys can get HIV. It's not just a disease that favors the really femme acting guys.

"We're both clean" - So both of you have had RECENT HIV tests and have backed the negative results up with another negative test six months later?

I'm sorry to sound judgmental but being together only two months is only just in the ball park of "flavor of the month". You don't know what he was up to before he met you and he don't know what you were up to before you met him. You're playing with fire. I wonder if, in your next "relationship" you will admit to your new BFF that you have barebacked in the past?

^ This

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Umm...not to burst your bubble, but you're young and only known this guy 2 months. That's not enough time to really know someone, and how do you know he's not out having sex elsewhere? If you're on a sexually charged site like this, is he as well? It's so easy to have spontaneous sex nowadays with the Internet. He could be barebacking whilst you're at work for all you know.

I'm really not trying to ruin your joy. You're responsible for your own health of course. But trust on this level needs to be considered very carefully. If you're dumpin loads into each other, please insist on getting tested together on a regular basis. And come up with ground rules about notification of any sex with others. Hope that he is an honest person.

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Know a guy that was two years into a committed relationship. His committed partner was fucking around the entire time. My friend is HIV+ as a result. Please be careful. Your man is like any other man; a dog.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah to be young and dumb again.....

Guys lie about sex. Especially adolescent guys.

And if you completely trust anyone, prepare yourself for heartbeat at some point. Especially an 18yo