Bare backed for 1st time!

JMc

Sexy Member
Media
Quote from OP: "He said it didn't hurt as much as with a condom? Lol."

If he was a virgin, as you originally stated, precisely how would he know the difference between with and without a condom for anal penetration?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
7"24;3787734 said:
Hey guys,

For those not following my other post, my boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 months. He's 18, I'm 24. He is the first guy I have ever fucked, and he was a virgin when he met me. Tonight we were hanging out in his car I had no condoms, we both already blew each other and were still hot and heavy. He kept asking "what do you want to do :)" I knew he wanted to have sex so I played with him for a couple minutes dodging the issue, eventually he asked if I wanted to have sex. I said I don't have any condoms. He asked if I wanted to try without condoms, I know he was a virgin and I am clean so I said sure. We joked about how neither of us has AIDS, anyways to get to the point. It was incredible. Feeling so close to him is amazing, we don't plan to ever breakup. In two months I have gone from "Hell no will I ever have Anal Sex" to "I barebacked tonight" CRAZY! These past two months have been the best of my life. Just wanted to share.

Like playing Russian roulette?

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Please be careful. Your man is like any other man; a dog.

No truer quote on this thread. OP, I've been with my partner for almost 20 years, and we still use condoms because we know we'll both fuck around if given the chance. But getting to that stage where we could be honest about the reality that we're dogs took a few years. You are still in a honeymoon period at 2 months, eventually you'll want some new flavours. Be careful.

What's that quote?...."for every supermodel, there's a guy tired of fucking her"

D

deleted244310

MSM (men who have sex with men) are in the highest risk category actuarlly because they have that attitude you have. they feel because they act "straight" that they are invincible to disease?! Also, over half of newly reported HIV positive tests actually come from somebody they know... People aren't getting HIV from strangers they're getting it from people they know. That is why you should always be safe.

7"24;3787880 said:
Guys I know the importance of protection. I always use condoms. This was a new experience for us, we are VERY close straight acting guys learning together. We're both clean and would never do it with anyone else. I appreciate the advice it wont be a regular thing. He said it didn't hurt as much as with a condom? Lol.

bearvwe

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"In recent years, AIDS infection rates have been increasing rapidly among teens and young adults. Half of all new HIV infections in the United States occur in people under 25 years old; thousands of teens acquire new HIV infections each year. Most new HIV cases in younger people are transmitted through unprotected sex." kidshealth.org

"Surveillance data now show that the only group with increasing HIV incidence is men who have sex with men. The proportion of this population who are unaware of their infection is high, with unawareness among young men (18-29 y) reaching 63%." emedicine.medscape.com

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Well done 7"24!

If you listened to the 'safety gestapo' you'd never leave your house in case you got blown up by terrorists, hit by crashing airliners or caught ebola.

Just live your life as you see fit. We'll all starve when the world economy collapses, in any case.

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks bitops. First of all he was a virgin and we fucked 7 times with condoms and 1 time with out. That's how he knew what hurt and what didn't. I know he isn't messing around, we are very honest and open with each other. I understand what you guys are saying about it not lasting, only time will tell. As far as I'm concerned I love him so much and that is the last thing on my mind. He has also admitted that he isnt the slut type and likes having a boyfriend. We both talk about how we're never breaking up. I appreciate all the advice but some of you are obviously jaded about love and think that people can't have an honest committed relationship at 18. Guess what, your wrong.

I know where you guys are coming from I only did it because I knew it would be safe. I know he was a virgin when I met him as he hasn't been with anyone else. The resason I brought up straight acting is because it's not like he's out of the closet and has 100 guys begging for his attention. I am his first real boyfriend and his longest relationship. We are both each others first for a lot of things. I appreciate the cautiousness of everyone but I'm not and idiot, I have a good head on my shoulders. Im not going to do something that will obviously hurt me.

Maybe it will last maybe it wont. Well have to see. But in the meantime Im going to have fun and be close with my partner, he is young enough that I know where he has been. It will not be a regular thing I can promise you that.

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey 7" 24, everyone wants you to have fun, and, is glad you had a good time the other night. BUT, they also want you to be safe.

i am in the age group that remembers when gay men were just starting to get sick, and, no one knew why. very scarey time period. Act Up-New York was founded: "ACT UP is a diverse, non-partisan group of individuals united in anger and committed to direct action to end the AIDS crisis."

We advise and inform. We demonstrate.
WE ARE NOT SILENT

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Do both of yourselves a favor. Go get tested, go together, it is important to know. If you both know together you can both celebrate together. I enjoy sex with condoms as much as I do without. I had sex when I was 23 without a condom one time. I now have a partner of almost 2 years and we bareback and yes I love it. We did bareback until we were 8 months into the relationship, monogamous in every way, and got tested to be sure we were both negative. Remember if you start to bareback with your BF, you need to be monogamous because if you catch something (anything, not just HIV) you will give it to your BF and he doesn't deserve that, nor would you if the tables were turned.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure what to say here.Some of the posters have been a bit heavy though everyone means well and is concerned about you (both of you). I wish the both of you the best of luck and many happy years.

Myself, I have barebacked with long term partners and would do so again, but only if we have a clear understanding that we only do this within the relationship and are starting from safe. What people say about one or both being tempted by chance encounters is entirely correct. Guys are guys! How you two feel about this you will have to settle between yourselves because it will happen one day (statistically, it will). So you might want to think about that right now and how you will deal with it. It is risky if someone does play away, and then cant admit to it even if he knows there might be some risk to the other guy, because he darent talk... Not just HIV but anything else someone might catch. In the end its good to be able to trust completely and be natural, but in doing that you are accepting a certain amount of risk taken on your behalf by your other half.

3etr

Sexy Member
Media
How can a forum full of people showing their dick and blabbering sluttily about their sex life can be so judgmental... go figure!

grats op etc

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seriously I knew there would be some backlash but damn. We're both clean, and very much in love. It was a spur of the moment and wouldn't have happened if I knew he had been with another guy. How am I supposed to tell him no when I know I'm clean, he's clean, and we want to be intimate. The decision has been made and I will be sure to continue being careful in the future.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I guess this is one of the RARE instences where you don't have to worry about condoms... Kind of. However, I would wait longer than two months before barebacking, I know you don't want to hear it, but what if he cheats? This is something to becareful about. I'm very happy for you, and I hope it all works out.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But he was the top and his 18 yo virgin was the bottom. The bottom has more to be worried about, right? I mean, yes, HIV can transmit to a top but it is tougher going that way than visa versa. The virgin should be more worried about his older boyfriend having had multiple partners.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sorry but have to side with the protectionists. 2 months is way 2 soon to grant that kind of trust.

TJ got it right: two months is way too soon to consider this the same as a genuine LTR. I know that my standard is sorta conservative, but IMO a couple should wait between 8-16 months before taking this step. At that point, both of you need to be screened together, and get your results together in the same room at the same time; fill out whatever paperwork is appropriate to make sure this happens, and accept no variation.

Monogamy is not only very difficult to practice IRL, it's impossible to prove. And just two weeks ago, the OP was so insecure about his relationship that he posted this. Unprotected sex at this time is jumping the gun.

And please: stop saying "clean" when you mean "uninfected": it insults those of us who live with the virus.