Bare feet and cocks

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Obviously by my screen name, you can tell I appreciate a guy with sexy feet. Are there any guys out there who love to see a guy's anked body from head to toe? I think cocks and feet are such a sexy combination...and hot ass and feet a close second.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude I feel on that fetish! Brian Pumper have come out wiht line of dvds of feet and sex. It's so hot! The first scene I had to put on rewind! I thought I was on the only one.

I found my dick gets harder after smelling feet.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stormfront, I totally agree! Summertime with guys in flip flops drive me crazy. I am always hard! <G> And of couse bare feet are always sexy too!

Blkbro, I will have to check Brian Pumper out. I am not familiar with those DVDs.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At my job I get to see guys coming in all the time wearing flip flops. I always manage to get a good look at their feet. I even managed to "trick" two of my coworkers to take off their shoes to show off their feet. Thank goodness their egos are so big that they had to see which of them had the more attractive feet.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL...you will have to share your secret on how you got those co-workers to show off their feet! I love Miami...plenty of hot guys in flip flops there!

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the guys I work with thinks of himself as the store's biggest stud. He once said that girls love every inch of him from head to toes. Well, one day another associate was discussing the new job he had taken and said that sandals were a requirement. So the "stud" started saying that the other guy better have feet as good as his. The next thing I know both of them had removed their shoes and socks and asked me to pick who had the better feet. It wasn't even close. The guy who was leaving for "A & F" had the best by far. I just wanted to get down and kiss and stroke them.

And yes, Miami is a foot lovers paradise. Driving through South Beach everywhere you look you see hot guys either barefoot or in flip flops. Totally hot!!!

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll show you mine if you show me yours:smile:

btw if you ever get the chance to check out Chris Justis in " Straight Guys for Gay Eyes" you'll love it. They have lots of shots of his big, strong, sexy feet. There are close ups and a lot of comments on them.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am in Orlando...not that far from you. Strutting around in my flip flops today. Looking forward to hearing back from you StormFront.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in Orlando for GayDays. Maybe you might have been one of the guys whose feet I checked out during the trip. It's highly likely because I always (ALWAYS) spot the hottest feet around.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
d1kz17hc2at71.jpg