Bare uncut cockhead "too" sensitive?

boxerboyjay

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What is the matter with you people? The man gets on here and asks for some help for what he has determined is a serious problem, and all you people can do is condemn him. This is obviously not the place for compassionate understanding.

auhtt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And seriously guys, heh, never mind the assumptions/non-assumptions, it hardly matters here and is seriously not worth flaming over.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
You can naturally desensitive your uncut cockhead if you so wish. If you religiously pull back your foreskin and then tuck your cock in briefs by pointing it down and over your balls, it will stay retracted for some time. Just keep adjusting during the day and eventually it will tend to stay that way for longer periods of time without your attending to it. Even though the cockhead will become more like a cut one as the skin toughens, you still have the huge advantage over a cut cock in the inner skin of the foreskin which is divinely sensitive and wonderful to play with. RoysToy can tell you all about plaining with every square inch of your body so ask him for advice about special pleasures of playing with that foreskin inner surface, your armpits, the soft skin behind your knees, the lower wrist, the region just above your navel and special locations in your ass as well.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I'm uncut and have never had a problem when fucking bareback, pussy or ass; when using a condom I pull back the foreskin before I (or she) put(s) it on. Only sensitivity issue is with blowjobs when she's really going hard at it or her teeth come into contact with the head. However for a good blow I'll put up with it. You can densensitise it as they say but why bother? Most women I've fucked say they like the smoothness of the uncut head.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Auhtt, there is something I would like to know. Have you ever came inside a pussy or ass? If not, you may have trained yourself to cum only when masterbating. You never state how old you are. If so, you can train yourself to cum inside by pulling out and jacking yourself almost to the point of no return and stick it back in and finish out by fucking.

If this is not the case, just pull out and let it rest a minute and then hit it again.

I used to get really sensitive right before I came and was really, really "don't even think about touching it" sensitive afterwards. I would have to pull the foreskin back over the head because I couldn't stand it laying on my leg. But as I have matured that has subsided some. I don't get really sensitive before cumming now and I can touch it afterwards too. I haven't noticed any diminisment of sensitivity otherwise.

needthesupport

1st Like
Media
I've always kept my foreskin retracted since I was a kid (at the time I knew that I was different than everyone else so this disguised it). I do remember the head being more sensitive back when I was a kid, but now my foreskin itself and frenulum are the most sensitive.