Bare with me here...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by neils1153, Aug 3, 2007.

1. neils1153

neils1153 New Member

this is a question for you ladies... first i will set the ground work for my question... over the past several weeks or so when my lady and i are making love no matter the position somthing happens... its not undesireable really but she cant explain it... its like she almost as she says it "gets a head rush, and feels a strong sence of uphoria", and after a number of seconds has to stop for a minute or so... she said it feels totaly different from a clitoral or a vaginal orgasim, and although not unwanted it concerns her in that she has never had this feeling untill the last several weeks... i told her maybe it was a (sp) vissal responce brought on by really intence pleasure/pain, just as some people pass out from getting up too quick, getting really "spooked", etc... i really dont know what to tell her, i could be more indepth but just wondering if any of you ladies have had similiar feelings... thanks,,, Neils'

2. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm....I'm sorry...I don't know. I've never experienced this without knowing it was associated with an oncoming orgasm in some way or thru the build up.

3. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like a kundalini rush, where energy goes up the spine to make the head glow. I've had good sex and have felt as if my head had a cool glowing fire in it.

Z

4. neils1153

neils1153 New Member

im a pretty "open minded guy", although im a Virgo... i have read scores of info on this tantric stuff, and about (sp)? chacras, and how two can build sexual energy and all that but i dont really know about it, im skeptical to say the least... what is a kundalini rush????

5. WildHoney

Gold Member

I'd probably push through it to see what happens - It may be the start of a G-spot orgasm. I think the only way to know what the build up is all about, is to keep doing what makes your head spin and see what the end result is.

I think if it is happening sexually and not in any real life situations, it is unlikely to be dangerous like blood pressure related.

x

Honey

6. softswap

softswap New Member

probably a migrane.

7. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Our sexual responses change as we get older, maybe she's evolving :)

8. honeydew

honeydew New Member

Being in the medical field my response will be slightly different. I would check and see if there is a family history of heart problems. This could be caused from some kind of heart condition as well that can cause this.

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Id agree and say just for sake of mind get her a medical check, heart, blood pressure etc just to be safe. If that is all clear then take great pleasure in knowing you are doing something right for her.

If she can tell her to work through it, dont stop and see where that gets her. Id be interested to know the result myself

10. kazooplayer

kazooplayer New Member

My first thought was, "tell her to go to a doctor", too; I can't remember what it was exactly, but this sounds familliar, and as far as I can remember, it was a medical condition which involved either the heart or the head.

Make sure she gets it checked out before you give her a stroke with your giant wang.

11. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Hm, can't really offer anything except consider going to see a doctor if things persist.

Draft saved Draft deleted