1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Bareback Anal Sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by SmallDickBigBalls, May 13, 2019.

1. SmallDickBigBalls

SmallDickBigBalls Sexy Member

Last night I met this guy online and he fucked me raw. The load of cum he shot inside my hole felt so good. It was a really large load and it continued to leak about of me for hours. The feeling of knowing a guy just put his DNA inside me makes me horny. I don't get this feeling when a guy fucks me with a condom. And I know 90% of guys on here will SAY that they use condoms and safe sex and blah blah but I don't understand how sex can feel pleasurable for you with a condom, it's like taking a shower with your clothes on. And it just doesn't feel natural. When a guy fucks me with a condom I feel no connection to him at all. But when it's bareback it just feels passionate and hot and like a bonding experience. I know that raw sex has high rates of STD's and stuff but I just feel like sex with a condom isn't even worth having. But that's only my opinion, and I'm not trying to offend anyone or upset anyone, I am only sharing my thoughts on sex and the type of sex I like to have and can never go without.
    For those of you who use condoms regularly, how do you feel about it?

2. jdoe86

jdoe86 Superior Member

Albums:
    Bareback feels the best. If I'm giving or receiving I like the feel of it.

3. LocalGlobal85

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You've never taken a shower with your clothes on??

(Kidding.)

Tbh I feel the complete opposite to you. If a guy uses a condom I think it shows respect and consideration for me. Like this isn't just someone who's going to cum quick and not care whether I finish.
    Awareness of 'STDs and stuff' shows someone who knows about sex and knows how to do it well!

If you've NEVER felt pleasure, passion, or connection with a guy just because he's using a condom then you either have rubbish tops or rubbish condoms.

If you're totally turned on by bareback sex I'd say buy a blindfold and roleplay about it, or get tested alongside a fuckbuddy, or find a more longterm relationship. Random hook-ups and barebacking is a BIG NO-NO for me!

And lastly, I'd say condoms make more of a sensation difference to the top than to the bottom. Feeling someone's cock turn into throbbing steel as they cum inside you can still be ecstasy!

4. ohiorod

Gold Member Platinum Gold

As someone who works in the HIV field and who grew up watching gay men die until about 1996 when the medication regimens changed, I sure hope the OP is on PrEP.

5. CalifornianSTUD

Albums:
    I really do preferred bb sex. I only ever top, so the risk is much less of transmission to me. I am also on PrEP and have been for 8 years. I still use good judgment when choosing who to have sex with. I of course have picked something up, but that has only been 3 times in over 25 years of sexual encounters. My percentage of sexual partners that I have caught something from compared to all the people I have had sex with is 0.012%. I would say that pretty good.

If you can do the math to figure out how many people I have had sex with I would love for you to message me with your answer ;)

hotbtminla and Bunny35 like this.
  6. ohiorod

I was never good at math , but I can estimate that a good time “ was had by all” !

CalifornianSTUD likes this.
  7. insert_8

insert_8 Legendary Member

Albums:
    Well, I'll challenge YOUR calculations because the values you state imply an average of about 3 partners per day over those 25 years!

(Do you really mean "0.012 PER CENT", or is it the fractional value "0.012", which is "1.2 per cent"?)

8. CalifornianSTUD

Albums:
    I like that your using all you information wisely. It is 0.012%, and yes 3 a day I would say is my average these days but there was a period of 7 years in my life where that daily average was way higher for reasons we can discuss later. For the purpose of the equation, just use the details I provided in the initial post ;) message me your answer. By your comment I would say you are probably correct. Don’t tell the rest of the class ;)

9. ravenx

I agree 1000% with this post but from the perspective of the top. When I fuck raw it’s so passionate and almost instinctual and my desire to plant my seed deep inside ur hole is so intense and hot. And I think that’s part of what makes it hot for the bottom is they really appreciate how much I want that and how passionately I want to fuck them raw.

Every time I’ve tried to use a condom it has been a much less pleasurable experience, and I mean physically and emotionally, really robotic and emotionless.

That said, I’m extremely careful about who I fuck and have high standards and usually try to have a regular partner since that’s kind of necessary if u are to stay clean.

bobbleworc and orangeC like this.
  10. Bittydrew

Bittydrew Legendary Member

Albums:
    I agree kills the passion to me just want to feel that bare cock inside of me and cum into my ass....

CalifornianSTUD and diver6 like this.
  11. bigboy9239

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm...of 120 partners...only 1.45 had something...or.....of 12,000 only 145...or.......of 1200, only 14.5. could be any of them...LOL

12. CalifornianSTUD

Albums:
    Not quite. Your are mixing up some information. I only caught something from 3 guys. That is 0.012% of the total guys I have been with. There is only one answer ;)

13. bigboy9239

Gold Member

Albums:
  14. SmallDickBigBalls

SmallDickBigBalls Sexy Member

I feel bad for some tops, because some of them can't get hard with a condom on but the second they take it off they get an instant boner. There was this very handsome skater guy 22 years old who tried to fuck me with a condom but could not get hard and I told him he could fuck me raw if he wanted and when he took the rubber off he had an erection right away. He slipped his dick in my ass and fucked me SO HARD that I could not walk normally for a week. His load felt so good in my ass.

15. rsny845

rsny845 Expert Member

I'm definitely into safe raw sex. However, the other day, hooked up with a guy. He put a bright red condom on my cock - made my big cock look huge...

beach_bud and Johnrina like this.
  16. Barberseville

Barberseville Legendary Member

Albums:
    @CalifornianSTUD
    That's good news for you that only one in 3000 partners infected you with an STI. However, if you are shagging one or two people a day, how many more did you infect yourself before you were tested and could treat the condition?

Even with monthly testing there could be thirty, forty or fifty men who might have contracted the infection from you before you found out... so, did you contact your past partners when you got the diagnosis so they could check and test themselves? And if you had so many partners, could you realistically do that anyway?

F_Man, LocalGlobal85 and Lilaussie like this.
  17. iminri

"safe raw sex" ? Please elaborate.

LocalGlobal85 likes this.
  18. Powerfull

Powerfull Legendary Member

19. 1666291

1666291 Guest

I will only BB with my lover. When I did, it was fun which was couple of years ago

wirral70 and bobbleworc like this.
  20. jocksuit

jocksuit Cherished Member

Albums:
    BB only here too, 100% top & on prep and touch wood never caught anything yet in 44 years, as careful as you can be when choosing who to have sex with. I agree with an earlier comment - condoms just kill my erection so if a guy insists on one frankly its not gonna happen but will always respect someones wishes.

LAbottomboy and rjselwyn like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice