Bareback love

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
panthera said:
Stronzo, I love ya, but please, darlin' - in the real world I teach English. Here, I like to let me hair down. I like to write as I like to. Please just give up.
And I still think you are just cute as a button.

Dude. It was an inside joke with the intended recipient not you. Since you didn't notice he'd taken exception to my use of the language.

I thought you'd have caught that. No matter, carry on.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
I plan on having him see me through at least 3 facelifts...

You could still easily pass for 20 years old. Do you plan on living till you're 180?

B_DorianGray

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer and Gotabigone....thank you guys....what i was mostly looking for by starting this thread was if there are people out there that have PURE TRUE LOVE...and unwavering trust for the person they love...so much that they would put their lives in each others hands....i can't myself imagine wasting my time on anything less...so thank you again guys for renewing my hope in true love.*HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF*

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DorianGray said:
Sorcerer and Gotabigone....thank you guys....what i was mostly looking for by starting this thread was if there are people out there that have PURE TRUE LOVE...and unwavering trust for the person they love...so much that they would put their lives in each others hands....i can't myself imagine wasting my time on anything less...so thank you again guys for renewing my hope in true love.*HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF*

Well done Dorian.

Don't let any of us skeptics take that belief away from you either. I was fortunate enough to find it. So it exists, I assure you.

All the best.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I met someone for the first time and thought I was totally in love with them, I would still use a condom. My boyfriend and I bareback, but it wasn't until we'd been together for 6 months and we'd built a full, powerful bond and trust for eachother that we even considered it. We've been together 2 years, trust eachother implicitly, and we've both been tested negative for STI's. Its geat that we share this trust and monogamy and adds another level to our lovemaking. But as for having sex with a new partner, no matter how head-over-heels in love, it'd always be rubber all the way. Its just not safe out there!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
DorianGray said:
You're still very young. Enjoy it. True love will come knocking on your door when you least expect it. It could happen tomorrow or 10 years from now.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Hung Muscle said:
Sorcerer, I could have written every word of your post... I'm not sure if I want to endure the facelifts you mention but am secure in the longevity of my relationship.

Don't worry, I'll only get a lift if I really need one.

"You wash your car, you paint your house and you walk around looking like a pig...do it, it doesn't hurt, DO IT!"
--Joan Rivers

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:
"You wash your car, you paint your house and you walk around looking like a pig...do it, it doesn't hurt, DO IT!"
--Joan Rivers

And yet, she looks more porcine than ever.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I have condom-related erectile dysfunction. Every girl I've had sex with has gotten it raw. Which is, of course, bad. Bad enough to cough violently every other minute and shake with shivers in mid-July.