Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

zrdhjruj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
does anyone recall a video in the condom era where 2 guys were standing up and the one guy was grinding against the other, before his cock "accidentally" slid into the bottom's ass? the performer who did it caused a big fracas.
dean monroe got slightly raw poked by harley everett in a t.i.m. video and that caused a stir back then

Reactions: bucksbuddy

magniumbd

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
does anyone recall a video in the condom era where 2 guys were standing up and the one guy was grinding against the other, before his cock "accidentally" slid into the bottom's ass? the performer who did it caused a big fracas.
Are you talking about Treasure Island Media's Overload bonus scene with Dean Monroe and Harley Everett? To this day, it is one of the scenes I ALWAYS go back to. So hot.

Treasure Island Media vs. Dean Monroe: Was There Bareback Anal Or Not? - TheSword.com

Harley has another scene with Hard Brit Lads where he sticks the raw tip in for a few seconds before putting a condom on.

https://xhofficial.com/videos/harley-everett-ryan-days-xhb48Q2

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Studio condom to bareback:
(16:04)
The top is now known as Dylan James, who is a regular bb'er. This was one of his early movies. He's not the most dynamic of tops and his ink is a bit distracting. Still the condom to bb is hot.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love these!

There is a practice known as "stealth-ing" where, during sex, the top will either remove the rubber or damage it in some way that it breaks. In either case the bottom is usually unaware of the change. It's controversial. Still in a way it is really sexy: letting the cock out of its synthetic sheath to do what it was made to do. Super hot is if the top inseminates the bottom; start with a rubber end with an internal.

Pepegang1234

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Love these!

There is a practice known as "stealth-ing" where, during sex, the top will either remove the rubber or damage it in some way that it breaks. In either case the bottom is usually unaware of the change. It's controversial. Still in a way it is really sexy: letting the cock out of its synthetic sheath to do what it was made to do. Super hot is if the top inseminates the bottom; start with a rubber end with an internal.
No, it's quite wrong, not sexy at all! Especially if the bottom is unaware. Consent should go all the way, no silly surprises that one can later regret.

Pataros

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's a pretty hot thread and it reminds me of my sexlife in the 00's and early 10's.

When I bottomed, the tops would usually rub their cockhead in my hole. I loved it and they did too. Sometimes I'd tell them to push a bit, and after some hot and heavy games the head might pop in.
I would tell them to pull out and continue the games. Ofc the head usually would pop in again.
Some tops would take the oportunity and go in balls deep for a few thrusts.
At that point, I'd put a condom on their dick and go on fucking.
I think I let only five people BB me fully, as in fucking bb till the end.

1. was a random soldier who have fucked a couple of times before. I let him breed me too.
2. a doctor, we had fucked a few times, I have gone to his office to suck him off, he said he didn't have any condoms. told him to fuck just for a bit and not to cum inside. he did.
3. a guy I met in a threesome and ended in a 4 years relationship. Fucked me raw after the threesome in my house. we never used a condom again after that.
4. an old fwb. We used to do the whole put the cockhead in for a few thrusts inside when we fucked.I haven't met him for years, and hooked up again a few months before breaking up with nr.3. BF was away and I was horny. We were supposed to play safe, but after some hot and heavy rubbing he entered me raw and proceeded to fuck me for more than an hour. after I came I told him to pull out, but he ignored me and he bred me. Pretty hot tbh.
5. current partner. even on our first date we went to accidental bb and never looked back.

mind you, all of them were before prep. I think i got very lucky.