Bareback

D_odif

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bareback is where it's at. I can pump a dude with a condom when I need to, but having my raw dick in a fuck buddy is where it's at. It's even hotter when the hole is totally spermed out with other dude's loads. I'm neg so in the few times I've gotten fucked (recently) I have the dude slip on a rubber. But when I'm doing the fucking it's always raw and I usually try to nut deep inside the guys guts.
My kind a top! ;)

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
as a total bottom the feeling of a blistered rectum is painful; this is what happens when any top puts a condom covered penis in me. I have a severe reaction to latex and get a very painful rash whenever i come in contact with it. So i will bareback.
There are non-latex options out there.

Reactions: Bull9in

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Love bareback, love when the top is getting close and you can feel the intensity of his fucking gets faster, deeper. His breathe get heavier, his body starts slamming you harder and you know the hot load is cumming. Then the release and he moans and is sweaty and give you some deep hard thrusts as the last of his load is invading my ass! And he collapses onto of me. Nothing hotter.