Barebacked against your wishes

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Girls, have you ever had sex with a guy using a condom (as it was your wish he did) only to discover either while your still doing it or after, that he removed the condom ?

It has happened to me a few times and made me very unhappy to say the least. :mad:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Girls, have you ever had sex with a guy using a condom (as it was your wish he did) only to discover either while your still doing it or after, that he removed the condom ?

It has happened to me a few times and made me very unhappy to say the least. :mad:

Maybe you should be a little more careful in picking your partners.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
no, it has never happened to me.

and i hope at least once you discovered the situation you insisted he get another one on to minimize any possible exposure. and i hope you didn't see any of the individuals who did that again, since they proved themselves untrustworthy where it concerns safe sex.

good luck in the future, maybe carry backup condoms with you if you don't already. and threaten to twist their balls if they take it off at any point, unless it's to put a fresh one on. if you snarl a little when you deliver that line, they won't take it off. trust me. you just gotta be convincing. maybe get some fake prison tattoos and be vague about where you've been the past 5 years. use the word "shiv" at least once. just some thoughts.

Last edited:

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, it has never happened to me.

and i hope at least once you discovered the situation you insisted he get another one on to minimize any possible exposure. and i hope you didn't see any of those individuals that did that again, since they proved themselves untrustworthy where it concerns safe sex.

good luck in the future, maybe carry backup condoms with you. and threaten to twist their balls if they take it off at any point, unless it's to put a fresh one on. if you snarl a little when you deliver that line, they won't take it off. trust me.

Any guy who even thinks of doing this should have their balls twisted

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe you should be a little more careful in picking your partners.

No because I don't fuck assholes.
i'm disgusted to read this sort of victim blaming attitude here.

it's not ok.

i was with first bf 2 1/2 years, thinking he was a good guy, before he revealed himself as a rapist. should i have known better than to fuck an arsehole?

is every woman who has a one night stand asking to have their wishes disregarded and be exposed to disease without their consent?

i get that you don't like the OP but this is actually a bloody good thread topic (whether the idea was inspired elsewhere or not), and this thread will be read by others who may well have fallen victim to this form of assault.

again, victim blaming is shitty.
lowest of the low.
please do not lower yourself to that level.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

it's not ok.

i was with first bf 2 1/2 years, thinking he was a good guy, before he revealed himself as a rapist. should i have known better than to fuck an arsehole?

is every woman who has a one night stand asking to have their wishes disregarded and be exposed to disease without their consent?

i get that you don't like the OP but this is actually a bloody good thread topic (whether the idea was inspired elsewhere or not), and this thread will be read by others who may well have fallen victim to this form of assault.

lowest of the low.

It's the same effect as telling a woman you don't have an STD when you know you do, or emotionally blackmailing them into sex...It's lying and manipulation and "strong-arming" for sex (under the man's terms) and it is, therefore: rape

Not that i'm a woman or my opinion really matters in this section of LPSG but I have a few friends who told me this happened to them and personally it disgusts me.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder if there's ever been any lawsuits about this?..

I know once my friend told me he checked the condom to be sure the guy was wearing it when he came in him..
impossible to prove unless she had a signed pre-sex contract and a post-sex rape kit done.

rape is near impossible to get a conviction on anyway. this was consensual sex which she only realised to be in non-consensual form after the event. there are no injuries, there was no force used. it's entirely his word against hers.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

it's not ok.

lowest of the low.

There are a lot of things here that disgust me as well. I don't believe any of the OP's topics come from a place of actual concern and that's how I treat them. You don't like, tough noogies. Put me on block.