Barebacked against your wishes

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It hasn't happened to me, but as a woman who has yet to bareback, I have been asked, more like pressured, to let my ltrs "stick the tip in" or more. I still have never allowed it, but I have taken to checking - even with the men I deeply trust.

To the OP stating it has happened a few times, I'd like to add I have friends/family - of both sexes - who were browbeaten/coerced/tricked into condom-less sex, it happens and I believe is an act akin to rape.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Girls, have you ever had sex with a guy using a condom (as it was your wish he did) only to discover either while your still doing it or after, that he removed the condom ?

It has happened to me a few times and made me very unhappy to say the least. :mad:

Yeah, this happened to me too. I was about 20 and a little bit (not much) drunk. He was 25 or 26 and I knew he was a bit of a jerk but he was a good looking jerk and for all sorts of reasons I just wanted to get laid. I'm not even sure, on reflection, he ever put the condom on. I fell asleep after sex and when I woke up he was gone. That part suited me, I didn't want to have to hang out with him. What didn't suit me was finding his cum in my vagina. I was ok in terms of pregnancy (I was on the pill, too, though I never told him that) but I was well unhappy about the STD prospects.

It just never occurred to me a guy would do that - all other partners had been fine about condoms once they'd agreed to use one. sure I'd had guys try to talk me out of it, one even succeeded when I was very naive, but it had never occurred to me that a guy would be so sneaky about it.

That incident prompted my first ever STD clinic visit and, luckily, I was clear - but it could have been otherwise. I avoided that guy (he was a friend of a friend) for a while and when I did finally see him I loudly told the group of people we were with what he had done. He got up to leave and our mutual friend, a guy, tripped him and sent him sprawling. A minor revenge but a pleasing one, nonetheless.

in my opinion,
this is rape.
it is sex in a form that was not consented to.

I certainly felt assaulted, that's for sure. I never thought the word rape in my own mind, but it does have all the hallmarks.

i'm disgusted to read this sort of victim blaming attitude here.

it's not ok.

Too fucking right.

Not that i'm a woman or my opinion really matters in this section of LPSG but I have a few friends who told me this happened to them and personally it disgusts me.

Of course your opinion matters. This isn't the Women's Opinions section, it is the Women's Issues section - I have opinions on men's issues that I think matter and I want to hear men's opinions on women's issues. I don't always agree, but then I don't always agree with the other women either.

There are a lot of things here that disgust me as well. I don't believe any of the OP's topics come from a place of actual concern and that's how I treat them. You don't like, tough noogies. Put me on block.

The OP doesn't own this topic - plenty of other women and men read here and threads go where they go. Your comments hurt dolfette and I'd be lying if I said they didn't make me feel pretty fucking small, too. You need to learn to back the fuck down and apolgise.

Like dolf, I'm grateful to chinagirl for posting this.

I must admit I never thought of it as rape as I had consented to sex. With the ones I discovered during the act, I simply put another on one them.
The concerning ones were the after the act discovery, filled me with anger, fear, loathing and distgust at the betrayal, made worse by some when their reaction was too smile.

I'm sorry that happened to you, china. I hope reading that other women have been there too helps you. It helps me and, like I just said, I'm glad you started this thread.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolfette, I am so sorry. I had no idea that had happened to you. How heartbreaking for someone to put you through that experience. I'm glad that you wrote about it here so that it personalizes the experience from a woman's perspective. You are right, other women will read this thread, and men, too, and maybe your post will help those people understand why such a deception is so terrible.

Like Bob Ross, I've also been here for a while and seen many posters and you have always been one of my favorites because of your innate goodness, your open-mindedness, your wit, and your perspective. And I enjoy your snarky side, too. I was so glad to see that you had come back here! Honestly, this place just wasn't the same.

[Sorry MB, I was typing when you posted and I restarted my computer immediately after and I didn't see your post right before mine. For another discussion, perhaps.]

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hugs, Dolf. Ohhh, I just want to hug you and cry with you. That's so sad.

My story is a lot like Manly's except I wasn't young but apparently naive. He talked me out of it, too, and the next morning I was so afraid, not of being pregnant but of catching something. He and I had been going out for some time, but I still knew nothing about his history and I just freaked out. That ended it between us, and I was heartbroken about that. But I realized I couldn't trust him anymore.

I'm sorry for all of the women who have to ferret out the jerks to find the gem.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To me the worse thing is yes I agreed to sex, but with a condom, however they thought "fuck her " its coming off, I want to sperm her.
Whether this is a reflection of the disregard they have for women or some primevil breeding thing, I dont know.
The just let me put the head in.... lol
I only bareback with guys I know and trust,others need to respect that I dont want their sperm in me.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder if there's ever been any lawsuits about this?..
Seriously? Maybe the news hasnt got to the Us because it has been happening in the UK. The founder of wikileaks, Julian Assange is currently being extradited from the Uk to Sweden for exactly this. The charge generally mentioned in headlines is rape, but what happened was consensual sex but afterwards disagreement about whether someone was supposed to be wearing a condom at all times. I cant tell you what the real facts are, but the issue was just this, not forced rape. The charge is very odd, because first the women concerned did not report it (that is, one woman made the accusation but after having a long chat with another woman who she discovered was also sleeping with Assange), then the swedish authorities dismissed the charge as unfounded, then swedish politicians intervened and insisted it be reinstated. All this at a time it suited the US very much to hound Assange out of business.

So the moral might be, if you want a partner punished for this make sure you sleep with people who have seriously pissed off the US government.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Or keep your condom on,if you cant

first both go together for std testing , pregnany status, sperm count, dna sampling.
video the entire time together, get signed statment at the beginning and end after both viewing video, and signing contracts of present std ,status condition, consents to each position and a act by act animited detailed and drawn screen play, screen by screen and non- discloser agreement.
Sperm filled condom must be put in sperm back facilicy, seald and can only be accessed by court order.

lol

Seriously we are not talking about girls that cheat men, thats a whole different thread, this ones about men who remove their condom during sex.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, nor am I. I cant say what happened in assange's case. I am fairly confident he never expected this to become a legal case. If it had happened in the Uk it would not have. I imagine that if it does finally come to court then the argument will be about whether things were accidental or deliberate.

Sperm filled condoms is another issue. Just yesterday someone was talking about having tucked away said condom after an encounter because she wanted to get pregnant anonymously so needed some sperm. Seems it came as a shock to the father somewhat later.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, nor am I. I cant say what happened in assange's case. I am fairly confident he never expected this to become a legal case. If it had happened in the Uk it would not have. I imagine that if it does finally come to court then the argument will be about whether things were accidental or deliberate.

Sperm filled condoms is another issue. Just yesterday someone was talking about having tucked away said condom after an encounter because she wanted to get pregnant anonymously so needed some sperm. Seems it came as a shock to the father somewhat later.

you are taking this thread way off topic, topic being consentual sex with condom, man removes condom and how that feels for us.

I use condoms for std protection,I dont want your sperm in me,I dont want bareback you, I want my std protection, I dont want get what you may have. Others use it for pregnancy prevention. For a man to take it off during sex is because they either dont care if make us pregnant, give us a disease or respect our reasons why we want you to use a condom.

Last edited:

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
no i have never had that happen that's awful and completely mistrusting and and a relationship deal breaker.

its a little more than than just "mistrusting", some may pay for the abortion, the std treatment ,whoopy !!

most wont accept the emotional trauma or life long child support . Just spreading their seed.

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I've used a condom it was with the intent that it work so I've never engaged in this behavior intentionally. That said on a few occasions I've realized to my dismay that it had unwittingly come off only after finishing and had an anxious couple of weeks until her cycle came. I bet this is more common.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
you are taking this thread way off topic, topic being consentual sex with condom, man removes condom and how that feels for us.

I use condoms for std protection,I dont want your sperm in me,I dont want bareback you, I want my std protection, I dont want get what you may have. Others use it for pregnancy prevention. For a man to take it off during sex is because they either dont care if make us pregnant, give us a disease or respect our reasons why we want you to use a condom.
That was entirely worthy of respect, and surprisingly lucid.

Girls, have you ever had sex with a guy using a condom (as it was your wish he did) only to discover either while your still doing it or after, that he removed the condom ?

It has happened to me a few times and made me very unhappy to say the least. :mad:
Isn't this akin to rape? :/

Not sure what the legal position is on it, but hopefully you're with someone better now, China. :)

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just checked the other thread on this , ie bot to boy...WOW !!! post after post of this happening , 1/2 of posters saying it has happened to them.

Maybe this behaviour is more common than most believed.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just checked the other thread on this , ie bot to boy...WOW !!! post after post of this happening , 1/2 of posters saying it has happened to them.

Maybe this behaviour is more common than most believed.

You have to take into account the fact that if it hasn't happened to someone, perhaps that person wouldn't bother to post a response in this thread.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You have to take into account the fact that if it hasn't happened to someone, perhaps that person wouldn't bother to post a response in this thread.

Or they just just dont to tell people about it (same as not reporting rape)

Still, it doesnt mean its not happening and more than some (maybe many) want to believe.

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seriously? Maybe the news hasnt got to the Us because it has been happening in the UK. The founder of wikileaks, Julian Assange is currently being extradited from the Uk to Sweden for exactly this. The charge generally mentioned in headlines is rape, but what happened was consensual sex but afterwards disagreement about whether someone was supposed to be wearing a condom at all times. I cant tell you what the real facts are, but the issue was just this, not forced rape. The charge is very odd, because first the women concerned did not report it (that is, one woman made the accusation but after having a long chat with another woman who she discovered was also sleeping with Assange), then the swedish authorities dismissed the charge as unfounded, then swedish politicians intervened and insisted it be reinstated. All this at a time it suited the US very much to hound Assange out of business.

So the moral might be, if you want a partner punished for this make sure you sleep with people who have seriously pissed off the US government.

My automatic instinct is to say "assumption of the risk" would/will be a lawsuit killer. One could say, possibly, that an oral contract had been made but, except for certain areas of Nevada, it becomes tricky to say that the consideration is the act of sex.

But, as far as the OP goes, that is extremely poor form on the part of men. And they wonder why women aren't as apt to sleep around. :rolleyes: