Barebacked against your wishes

Somewhat ironic that the OP, who explicitly specified a requirement for "barebacking" (in their laundry list of what they looked for in playmates) would throw this turd in the punchbowl.

I wonder how the OP's partners felt about being pressured into bareback situations? Guess they can't answer because they were banned.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Somewhat ironic that the OP, who explicitly specified a requirement for "barebacking" (in their laundry list of what they looked for in playmates) would throw this turd in the punchbowl.

I wonder how the OP's partners felt about being pressured into bareback situations? Guess they can't answer because they were banned.

Oh..my...goodness. I thought the very same thing last night but was too tired to try and find that piece of info (thread or gallery?) about her barebacking. But I do recall someone saying something about no condoms in sight. (It may have been in her gallery). She responded that she preferred barebacking and did not like condoms.

Good old chinagirl stirring it up wherever and however she could.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she barebacked with friends and rubbered up with casuals.
not that it has a bearing. even if he was the only man she's ever asked to rubber up it's still just as wrong.

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any guy who even thinks of doing this should have their balls twisted

I second that. Any man who was so arrogant and disrespectful would never get near me. No means no (especially if you don't know where he's been). I would definitely be more careful picking your partners as well. Be careful :)

Last edited:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I second that. Any man who was so arrogant and disrespectful would never get near me. No means no (especially if you don't know where he's been). I would definitely be more careful picking your partners as well. Be careful :)
Yes, but that's not the scenario of the original post. In this case they're talking about someone removing the condom and cumming inside you. How can one be "careful" enough to prevent such a thing? How would you know in advance that they would do that to you? This is not a matter of finding someone you can trust not to. This is one partner violating the ground rules of the sexual encounter after it has begun.

hijinxy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The situations are logically similar: there was a condition precedent to the sexual act: in one it was a condom in the other it was the assurance of birth control. In both cases the condition precedent was violated.

A small but important distinction is that with some forms of birth control, the person is knowingly engaging in sex without the *actual* presence of bc- they know that there is always a possibility that the person is not being honest about being on the pill/having a vasectomy, so what they are actually agreeing to is to participate in risky sex- regardless of how much they protest that "the other person lied to me- so they are at fault, not me!"

With condom use, the woman is actually physically seeing that the condom is in use- she's agreeing to *verifiably* protected sex NOT sex with an implicit risk. The only analogue to the OP's situation would be a woman putting in a female condom at the man's request, then removing it surreptitiously.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you agree to sex with a woman who says she's on the pill and isn't? well you've consented to risking HIV and every other STD out there. a woman who believes you are using a rubber has not consented to taking that risk.
having a kid without your consent is pretty fucking bad, but being impregnated against your will is a serious physical assault. whether it's kept or terminated, it's going to be physically painful and it's putting her health at risk without her consent.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree it's rape. It might have started out as mutual consent but when the rubber comes off, on purpose, then it becomes a matter of rape. It's a fine line, but rape nonetheless.

in my opinion,
this is rape.
it is sex in a form that was not consented to.

davesgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it happened to me,i have a 8 year old son from it. had no clue until i looked down,condom was gone. and we had been in a relationship for 3 years.. i never thought of it as rape, but it really is if you think about it. i love my son to pieces,and his dad is totally responsible. but its not right at all,and im sorry or anyone else whos been through it.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
in my opinion,
this is rape.
it is sex in a form that was not consented to.
Agreed.

I do have a story for everybody though, hopefully you will find it entertaining :p
I had been seeing a girl for a bit and we went out one night, all things ended up back in her bedroom. So we agreed to use a condom and I put it on and well, used it. I would say it was a little small though, not too much in width but definitely length (can you see where I am going with this?).

About 30 minutes in I noticed it had come off, so I told her and well she at first accused me of never putting it on but I told her I wouldn't have mentioned it and she did admit the fact she felt it at the start.

But where did it go? We searched everywhere, but could never find it. The next morning she did find it, and can you guess where? I have never heard of a story like this one before in my life, and thankfully we both laughed it off.

I imagine most of the girls on here are now rolling your eyes in disgust but it isn't like it was something that was intentional so I find it hilarious. Thank God I'm not an easy finisher or that could have gone quite badly.

On another matter - I have persuaded a couple of girls I have been seeing to go on the pill. Although they had never been against going on it and I did introduced them to the wonders of sex without a condom. They actually thanked me for getting them to do it, but I don't know if that is classed as against their wish.

Would love to meet a girl who can challenge me sometimes. They all seem to just go along with whatever, and if a girl was to say to me we don't need to use one for whatever reason if I haven't known them long I would probably worry and not sleep with them again.

tworites

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bareback without consent is nothing short of rape. Period. Im not some feminazi that blows the rape whistle for nothing, but this entire concept just outrages me. If any chump ever tried to pull this shit on me, things would get very ugly, very fast. At the very least the sex would end immediately and I would call the cops on his dumb ass. Protection and the rights of your body are not things to play around with

/rant