Barebacking questions

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_thickjohnny, May 30, 2011.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

We've all heard about the risks involved in barebacking but I wonder about healthy barebacking. I mean, after you've been with someone long enough and you've been tested and you make that decision. How do you feel the first time your partners cums inside of you? Are you nervous? What's next after he cums in you?

There's this one guy I have sex with from time to time. He's the only guy I've been doing lately but I'm not sure who else he might be fucking. It's always safe but I want to feel him inside of me. I guess I'll ask him to get tested with me and just go from there.

Another question is if we don't bareback and just stick with safe sex what about swallowing? I'd love to taste his load. What's the risk?

2. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well BB is something only you can decide on. But as for swallowing, it's no more (low compared to anal) risk than getting cum in your mouth at all.

3. erratic

Gold Member

I don't think I can add much more than MarkLondon did. Obviously, it's a decision for you to make (when you're not horny/drunk/high/etc). Do make sure that you really, really trust this guy - and that you have factual grounds for doing so, like STI tests. Barebacking is a big risk to take.

4. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

5. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I would recommend it only if you are in a monogamous relationship with someone and can trust that he isn't fucking anyone else. You can get STIs from being both a top and bottom so please be careful!

6. laser90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thick,

Here is the low down. I would NOT BB with this guy since you don't know what he has done or been with. Is a few minutes of feeling someone cum in you worth the risk?

While the CDC has informaiton on Oral sex and hiv, it's tends to be VERY conservitive.

If you want to read and interesting study done on oral sex and hiv in 2003 here the link.Risk of HIV Infection Through Receptive Oral Sex

I think it safe to say that while it's statistically possible to get hiv from oral....it's very very rare.

The new study shows that people who are hiv poz if they are on drugs it's also rare to pass it along....so you pos people out there...looks like the responsible thing if your having sex is to get on meds. Helps you as well as the people you have sex with.

7. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Thanks guys. It's not worth the risk. I get it. It's interesting what someone said about STDs, by the way. I was in what I thought was a monogamous relationship for 4 years when I contracted some STD. I discovered it on a business trip and when I got back to Prague immediately went to my doctor who confirmed it and put me on meds. I went home and cried to my BF telling him that I didn't go anywhere or was with anyone and that I have no idea where or how I contracted it. He was surprisingly calm and ok with it and said "we'll get through this". We had only safe sex until it was 100% clear and he never tested positive for it. We went back to barebacking after I was given the all clear.

To my surprise I found out that he had been seeing other guys while I was on my business trips. I don't know what they did (he claimed it was all harmless) but I now think HE passed it to me. How he tested negative for any STD I have no idea but I didn't get it from anyone because I didn't see anyone else and it certainly didn't come from a toilet seat. So my take is that regardless if someone tells you they're clean, they might not be.

8. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

What STD did you have?

Draft saved Draft deleted