Barney Frank's Gay Boyfriend

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pic?

I can't imagine Frank fucking someone. Just can't get over the fact Barney Frank sounds like Elmer Fudd. :shrug: Love some of the things he says, particularly about high profile closeted people that do not speak out against anti-gay initiatives, but then, there's always that voice. :shrug:

str8up8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Saw Jim on 60 Minutes and he is HOT!

"Gay Boyfriend"? Thanks for clarifying that, I bet most people thought his boyfriend was straight.

As for the boyfriend being HOT, I didn't see him but I understand how you could reach that conclusion. Even a wart would look HOT standing next to Barney Frank.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Knew it was his BF before Leslie ID'd him. Barney is a lot straighter acting--at least while working. I bet he's a real hoot outside the halls of Congress.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
He certainly is a lot better looking than Mr. Frank. He also looks to be a fair bit younger. God only knows where the attraction lies for him to the congressman, though.:eek:

B_kewlhandle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Thanks for the link, I hadn't seen the interview. He didn't sound smart at all, he just sounds bitchy.

His support for corporate welfare in the form of public funds to the auto industry proves he is not smart, because anyone with any sense knows that the $34 billion isn't going to save the Detroit 3 anymore than and extra bottle of booze is going to cure an alcoholic. The reason the companies can't get loans from the banks is that the banks know they would save a lot in paper work by just throwing the money in the fireplace, at least then they'd get some warmth from a cozy fire.

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response