Barrett Long - Super Thread

wishiwashung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No pun intended, but this is probably a long shot. A few years back, I purchased a Barret Long Replica Dildo from his (now offline) website longtoy.com. I absolutely LOVE it... length, girth, texture, balls, etc. My only regret is not having purchased the vibrating model. I've looked everywhere that I can think of to purchase a vibrating one, but it seems that all links are long dead. Does anyone by chance know of a place where I could purchase one? :) Thanks so much in advance to anyone willing to try and help at all!!!

wishiwashung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No pun intended, but this is probably a long shot. A few years back, I purchased a Barret Long Replica Dildo from his (now offline) website longtoy.com. I absolutely LOVE it... length, girth, texture, balls, etc. My only regret is not having purchased the vibrating model. I've looked everywhere that I can think of to purchase a vibrating one, but it seems that all links are long dead. Does anyone by chance know of a place where I could purchase one? :) Thanks so much in advance to anyone willing to try and help at all!!!
Bump!!

Reactions: Beefybud30

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Wish I could help. I'd like one, too. If I find a place, I'll message you.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Barrett enjoying himself in the shower . . .
tumblr_p6dxofMNcL1wqyzr6o4_r1_400.gif
tumblr_p6dxofMNcL1wqyzr6o2_400.gif

tumblr_p6dxofMNcL1wqyzr6o7_r1_400.gif
tumblr_p6dxofMNcL1wqyzr6o1_400.gif

Gymhunter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone have the video where he cums twice from a guy sucking him off and says "no one has ever done that" , then fucks him after & cums again? I can't find that video, I remember it being a pretty hot vid.

The movie is from his XXX Amateur Hour website, Barrett Long and Tucker Forrest. Barrett comes the first time from him getting a blow job at around the 11 minute 15 sec. matk

jmirizio

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone have the video where he cums twice from a guy sucking him off and says "no one has ever done that" , then fucks him after & cums again? I can't find that video, I remember it being a pretty hot vid.

The movie is from his XXX Amateur Hour website, Barrett Long and Tucker Forrest. Barrett comes the first time from him getting a blow job at around the 11 minute 15 sec. matk

I second this

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This video seems to been wiped clean... I did find this picture

310af1a6db2ed96d4fc50c8552f79229461e8cf5.jpg