Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
They both have trouble keeping it up from time to time. Barrett Long is just a better looking, better built topguy. Casey Wood loves to bottom and that's a waste of a big dick IMO.
Barrett Long had a bottoming scene in pretty much every movie he did for All Worlds. I love to see a huge hung guy flip-flop so I wish he hadn't gone top only.

He also showed them how he can suck his own dick! :biggrin1:
I hope he's gotten better at it than in Playing With Fire 3 where he just barely managed to lick the head. Heck, I can do more than that.

As for which I prefer it's hard to choose. Long is definitely better looking (body and face) especially compared to Foss' old hairstyle and Long has a sexy, cocky personality. But I like Foss' cock more because I'm not a fan of uncut and Long's balls almost hang too low if such a thing is possible. Also Long seldomly seems fully hard, I've only seen Foss in a couple videos but he seemed rock hard or at least close enough. But Long wins back points for his awesome cumshots. But in the end I'd gladly spend some naked time with either one of them. Or even better, both.

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Long's balls almost hang too low if such a thing is possible.

Balls hanging too low is not possible in my book! The lower, the better! :biggrin1:

You do get +10 points for having the best avatar out there, though.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Barret Long

I particularly love his expressions of utter joy and wonder when the bottom he is fucking goes into uncontrollable ecstacy as a result of his gentle and then hard poundings

busterj

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like Long's lowhanging balls and Foss's big thick dick. Now if we could just join the two together!

MODERATOR EDIT:
**For discussion of Barrett Long please visit his super thread.**

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.