Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Barrett's balls freak me out.
He's always dipping them in some dudes open mouth.

Now normally i'm all over that shit, but this dudes balls just look like they..hurt him ?!

See -- Thats what I'd love to do -- the big dick and cute face are great, but I'd love to get my hands on those balls of his!

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's got his own membership website called xxxamateurhour.com. It includes about 20 scenes (so far; supposedly a new one is released somthing like twice a month) featuring him topping a variety of typically smaller and younger guys than he.

There's one particulary hot scene. In it, Barrett's getting a massage. It begins with him on lying his stomach and wearing just a towel wrapped around his waist. Meanwhile, the camera scans his huge dick and balls sitting there calmly between his legs. As you might guess, he then rolls over to have his chest, etc. worked on. Of course, the camera then eventually returns to his his huge flaccid dick slowly but surely rising to the occasion beneath his towel. You can guess the rest. At a little less than in hour in length, it's one of those slow-burning scenes.

Apart for the occasionally embarrassing attempts at humour and/or intellectual discourse during the lead-in interview/conversation part, the sex and photography are pretty good. None of the scenes appear to be edited much; as a result they tend to be lengthy (not a bad thing).

There's one huge drawback. The videos cannot be copied or downloaded in any way, shape, or form. Personally, I want the option of saving a particularly hot scene for posterity. That said, you might want to invest in a program like CaptureWizPro that essentially "records" whatever activity is on your screen in real-time; it can make screencaps as well as videos. Of course, you can expect a poor quality picture this way.

If you're really into Barrett Long, I recommend the site.

I attached some pictures from the site.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: HN79

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
menonthenet.tv has some of the videos he creates ala the mentioned websites (a couple posts back) they are rather reasonable and may allow for downloads of scenes or the video.. not sure. I do know they are there, just look under stars and then "b" and you will chose him out of the list..

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't care much for his bod (seriously, can he PLZ decide between paunchy and buff?), but dammit I want that fat dick of his down my throat.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I prefer him with Roman Ragazzi! I wonder which vid this is from? Anybody know?
------ and a pic of his cumshot & balls

also curious to know what vid the Roman/Barrett fuck scene is from.

Those two, plus Patrick Knight (Titanmen) Chris Wide (Colt) and Thadjock ( dont have a vid of him, yet) are the ones that get my dick stirring.

SunDude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen him in person at a pool party - he's better looking in person than in photos for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.