Barron Hilton-Paris's little brother

m57082

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Barron's 21 and has definitely inherited his moms good looks. There have been rumors that hes gay/bi and was linked to PC Peterson(of BRAVO'S NYC Prep) a childhood friend. But Barron is a cutie no matter and updates his twitter with great pics of himself almost daily.

What does everyone think???

Barron Hilton (BarronHilton) on Twitter

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Elizabeth Taylor's first husband was Nicky Hilton, making him Barron's uncle. In addition to being a wife beating, drunk, Liz indicated that he came up a little short in all of his husbandry duties. My late grandfather was a high end hotelier who did numerous deals with the family patriarch, Conrad Hilton. I was just a kid when the Statler-Hilton was openned in downtown Dallas. Connie, as he preferred to be called, was one of the most charming, elegent men I ever met. He NEVER forgot a name and would ask the housekeeping people and the valet drivers about their kids or about an ill parent. The Hilton brand lost that touch a long time ago.

B_Doodleman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm acquainted with people who are friends with Barron. He's just like a typical young person, arrogant but real fun to be around and nice when you get to know him.

m57082

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm acquainted with people who are friends with Barron. He's just like a typical young person, arrogant but real fun to be around and nice when you get to know him.

So what about the gay rumors?
Or anything about his cock? size? cut/uncut?

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There have been rumors that hes gay/bi and was linked to PC Peterson(of BRAVO'S NYC Prep) a childhood friend.[/URL]

can't confirm anything, but pc and i do have mutual friends...it's weird, i have a lot of mutual friends with a lot of b-d list celebs and i never ask about them until they come up on this site lol

dude's a bit more than foppish and i do know for a fact that he fights girls?

g h e y

if barron is seen with this twat hanging all over him, the rumors can be all but confirmed.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What in God's name is the last poster talking about?

sometimes i post in a hurry and forget to make grammar my strong-suit. excuse me. a breakdown:

- the original poster made mention of a guy from a reality tv show named PC Peterson, whom i share mutual friends with but don't know past saying hi at a party in manhattan a little more than a year ago.

- said mutual friends have told me about his tendency to get in physical fights with girls, which i detest.

- i think the tendency speaks for his homosexuality, which is also widely assumed/known amongst the previously mentioned mutual friends.

- Barron Hilton and PC Peterson are rumored to currently be or have in the past, dated...they have even been pictured looking quite cozy.

- looking quite cozy with a notorious gay, as i consider PC to be, all but confirms gay/bi rumors about Barron Hilton, at least in my eyes.

m57082

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well i think hes a hot, hes tall. id like to see what hes got in his pants and ive seen pics of him in shorts hes got a hot height ass!