Barry Bonds Bounced by Giants

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So the San Francisco Giants have notified Barry Bonds that he is no longer needed on the team. They are sighting a need to rebuild the team and that doesn't involve Barry Bonds.

OH! SNAP!

Thoughts?

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He could DH in the American League at a reduced salary. Be sort of a side show exhibit for a crappy team like the one in St. Petersburg.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I half-expected him to announce his retirement at home plate as soon as he rounded the bases after setting the record anyway, so I doubt he'll be too devastated by this news. He obviously didn't give a crap about the game or the team anymore he was only playing for himself and the record, and since he's achieved that he's not going to be selling as many tickets for the Giants, so he's outlived his usefulness.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I half-expected him to announce his retirement at home plate as soon as he rounded the bases after setting the record anyway, so I doubt he'll be too devastated by this news. He obviously didn't give a crap about the game or the team anymore he was only playing for himself and the record, and since he's achieved that he's not going to be selling as many tickets for the Giants, so he's outlived his usefulness.

BINGO! Couldn't have put it better myself.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It is always sad to see the end of a great athlete's career....many of them have difficulty retiring on top.

I hope that BB save good bye to MLB before he stirs greater controversy or disrespect.

I still think he is one of the best over the past 20 years.