Barry bonds just tied hank

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you think with all the steroids talk and him possibly taken them,he should be the official holder of the record.And you see i say possible on taking steriods.I think he did but thats just my opinion,which sometimes is not worth it to others :tongue:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
All we need now is to find out Hank took vitamins.

Barry bashing is the fad now but I think he deserves it. There should be an asterisk next to his home run total.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Barry bashing is the fad now but I think he deserves it. There should be an asterisk next to his home run total.

Agreed. In any case, Bonds' ego is big enough to absorb some bashing.

But if Barry Bonds is under suspicion of being pumped up on 'roids, how about Roger Clemens as well? A guy that old still pitching fastballs like he does?

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I think thats crap that a * should be by his name. Since the dawn of man guys have been doing whatever they can to get ahead. If you found out Hank Aaron smoked weed would you put a * next to his name? Marijuana is banned. Do you really think Barry is the only MLB baseball player doing steroids? Do you not think pitchers do steroids as well? There are a lot of records made by a lot of guys who have used steroids so put a * next to all their names.

Steroids or not he is arguably the greatest baseball player of all time, even before he blew up and was accused of taking steroids. Steroids don't change your hand eye coordination. They don't make you swing a bat better. They give you more strength. And taking them alone doesn't do anything, he put in a lot of hours and hard work to get to where he is.

Have you seen how he makes pitchers "pitch" to him as they say? They throw the ball one inch off the plate and he doesn't even budge. He FORCES pitchers to throw him good balls so he puts them out of the park, and he does that with his eyes, not his muscles and defintely not steroids.

So he took some steroids? Big whoop what athlete hasn't these days.

No one has gotten on Big Mark Maguire about his record. Is it because he is a white dude? Im pretty sure a lot of people hate on Bonds because he is a brother. People need to put all this shit behind them and appreciate what is happening before our eyes, a piece of history. If mugs keep drinking hatorade all their lives they are going to wake up one day and realize they missed out on the good things in life.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am not a fan of the guy. And don't spout this BS about him being black, and that's why people are on him. The guy just seems like an asshole. If you are dickhead, I don't care what color you are, I won't like you.

Babe Ruth and Hank were not roided up. They did it on their own.
The weed comparison makes no sense since weed is not a performance enhancing drug.

The "do anything you need to win and be the best" shit has to stop. It's a turnoff for me personally for sports figures. About the only sport I really care about nowadays is wrestling, and it's not just cuz the guys look good. They work their balls off and don't make any money from it. Baseball players are way overpaid.

txnrude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with Skull Mason, there are alot more factors going into his skill than what he would have gained from steroids. Close but not quite as rediculous as if someone used steroids in golf. It's a game of precision and technique. On another note, if you think hank did it completely clean you're mistaken, people have been cheating since the dawn of time. Hell babe ruth was so loosened up from being drunk all the damn time should we call him a cheater?

I agree with dcwrestlefan about him seeming like an asshole. But there are alot of really talented athletes that are assholes and you might not like their attitude but they still deserve credit for their accomplishments.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am not a fan of the guy. And don't spout this BS about him being black, and that's why people are on him. The guy just seems like an asshole. If you are dickhead, I don't care what color you are, I won't like you.

I will spout about him being black. It makes a difference. Sorry buddy open your eyes America is still a racist ass country. Hell, as bad as what Michael Vick has alledgedly done, if he was Joey Harrington there would probably be a lot more people saying "innocent until proven guilty lets give the guy a chance". But uh oh they see a prominent black quarterback and they throw him under the bus the first chance they get. Remember when they said black guys couldnt play quarterback? Thats not racist is it?

And Bonds seems like an asshole? Have you ever seen him when he wasn't being hounded by a bunch of funcking pansy ass media dicks? Do you ever watch his post game press conferences when he talks of his family and the love and support they give him and things like that? I would be a complete asshole if I had to deal with all the shit he has to deal with. A LOT of professional athletes "seem" like assholes. So do most movie stars. You know what, most people seem like assholes to me. That doesn't give me good enough reason however to bash them on their accomplishments at work, so I'm not gonna hate Barry for what he has accomplished.

By the way the guy Barry just hit that home run off was suspended for using steroids before.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I say: well bully for steroids. Not just in relation to Bonds, but a whole bunch of modern era MLB players. I think it's cheating, and just plain sickening.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Viking my man have you ever cheated before in your life?

If I answer no, you will say "bull". If I answer yes, you will say "well, then".

What does that change? If I have cheated, does that make it better?

That's what's wrong with the world now: GREED.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that GREED is whats wrong with the world today.

But does taking steroids = GREED?

Does working out = GREED?

Does doing PE to make your cock bigger = GREED?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree that GREED is whats wrong with the world today.

But does taking steroids = GREED?

Does working out = GREED?

Does doing PE to make your cock bigger = GREED?

Working out? no. That's natural and not against any rules. Anyone can do it.

PE? no. As long as no illegal drugs are involved.

Steroids yes, in my opinion. Why? It's illegal and against the rules of MLB.
Therefore it's cheating. Those doing it are out for an edge they couldn't achieve naturally. To me that does equal greed. If there were nothing to be gained from it they would not do it. That makes it unfair to those players who did things by the rules. Just my opinion, I don't want to start a heated argument.

Just to clear things a bit I have nothing against Barry Bonds. I don't like his cocky attitude, but I don't like that in many other sports stars. I feel the same disdain for all who used steroids or cheated in any way. In any sport.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I think thats crap that a * should be by his name. Since the dawn of man guys have been doing whatever they can to get ahead. If you found out Hank Aaron smoked weed would you put a * next to his name? Marijuana is banned. Do you really think Barry is the only MLB baseball player doing steroids? Do you not think pitchers do steroids as well? There are a lot of records made by a lot of guys who have used steroids so put a * next to all their names.

Steroids or not he is arguably the greatest baseball player of all time, even before he blew up and was accused of taking steroids. Steroids don't change your hand eye coordination. They don't make you swing a bat better. They give you more strength. And taking them alone doesn't do anything, he put in a lot of hours and hard work to get to where he is.

Have you seen how he makes pitchers "pitch" to him as they say? They throw the ball one inch off the plate and he doesn't even budge. He FORCES pitchers to throw him good balls so he puts them out of the park, and he does that with his eyes, not his muscles and defintely not steroids.

So he took some steroids? Big whoop what athlete hasn't these days.

No one has gotten on Big Mark Maguire about his record. Is it because he is a white dude? Im pretty sure a lot of people hate on Bonds because he is a brother. People need to put all this shit behind them and appreciate what is happening before our eyes, a piece of history. If mugs keep drinking hatorade all their lives they are going to wake up one day and realize they missed out on the good things in life.

No one got on Mark Maguire because he used Andgroine! It was legal to use when he was playing and he admitted openly. Barry used illegal steroids, thats why hes being shit on. It not a black or white thing. Its a cheating thing. He used roids and therefore he cheated to get an edge. Big old *****Beside his name.

The good thing is Alex will pass his mark.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No one got on Mark Maguire because he used Andgroine! It was legal to use when he was playing and he admitted openly. Barry used illegal steroids, thats why hes being shit on. It not a black or white thing. Its a cheating thing. He used roids and therefore he cheated to get an edge. Big old *****Beside his name.

I am not convinced that McGwire didn't use some more potent drugs, too.
He never would say yes or no at those hearings. He just talked around the issue, like a politician would. He deserves the **** beside his name too, in my opinion. Race matters not me, a cheat is a cheat, in any color.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah your absolutely wrong here. He said he used Andro as a cover-up for what he was really doing. He didn't blow up like that with Andro, he was using Testosterone. Read Canseco's book. And if you want to discredit him everyone he has named in that book has so far been found to have used steroids. Raffy Palmeiro as an example, no one believed he used them, eveyrone believed him when he spoke at the hearings, and low and behold he used them. Big Mark did everything but admit he used them at the hearings. What a joke that was. If Bonds said something like that the world would want to hang him. Its a which hunt for Barry Bonds and its absurd.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah your absolutely wrong here. He said he used Andro as a cover-up for what he was really doing. He didn't blow up like that with Andro, he was using Testosterone. Read Canseco's book. And if you want to discredit him everyone he has named in that book has so far been found to have used steroids. Raffy Palmeiro as an example, no one believed he used them, eveyrone believed him when he spoke at the hearings, and low and behold he used them. Big Mark did everything but admit he used them at the hearings. What a joke that was. If Bonds said something like that the world would want to hang him. Its a which hunt for Barry Bonds and its absurd.

I agree completely.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually going to the Giants game on Wednesday evening, so might see him break the record (it's a work-related outing) --- don't really give a shit though; can't stand the guy

Some people here practically lick his ass and I think it's sickening