Barry bonds just tied hank

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He did? Where does it say that... there's assumptions, but I haven't seen anything official.

That's what I understand as well. I overheard somewhere that Barry had admitted using "the clear and the cream" ointments were which known to be proxy names for steroids. I don't think Bonds has ever denied making this statement.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will spout about him being black. It makes a difference. Sorry buddy open your eyes America is still a racist ass country. Hell, as bad as what Michael Vick has alledgedly done, if he was Joey Harrington there would probably be a lot more people saying "innocent until proven guilty lets give the guy a chance". But uh oh they see a prominent black quarterback and they throw him under the bus the first chance they get. Remember when they said black guys couldnt play quarterback? Thats not racist is it?

And Bonds seems like an asshole? Have you ever seen him when he wasn't being hounded by a bunch of funcking pansy ass media dicks? Do you ever watch his post game press conferences when he talks of his family and the love and support they give him and things like that? I would be a complete asshole if I had to deal with all the shit he has to deal with. A LOT of professional athletes "seem" like assholes. So do most movie stars. You know what, most people seem like assholes to me. That doesn't give me good enough reason however to bash them on their accomplishments at work, so I'm not gonna hate Barry for what he has accomplished.

By the way the guy Barry just hit that home run off was suspended for using steroids before.

sorry, we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this race thing. yes, we are a racist country. no question. but guys like frank robinson, hank aaron and eddie murray were adored in the towns they played in. i grew up in baltimore and still remember the "eddie" chants from the stands.

this is about cheating, not about race.

mizzlopez

Experimental Member
Media
`Do you really think as we progress in life that we would continue to use primative technology? Man has always tried something to use to his advantage.......Steroids don't make you good at something, you already have to be good at it................98% the guys in this forum could take the same steroids as Barry and you still couldn't get the ball out of the infield.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry, we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this race thing. yes, we are a racist country. no question. but guys like frank robinson, hank aaron and eddie murray were adored in the towns they played in. i grew up in baltimore and still remember the "eddie" chants from the stands.

this is about cheating, not about race.

Hank Aaron received death threats before he passed Babe Ruth. Do you want to take a guess why?

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hank Aaron received death threats before he passed Babe Ruth. Do you want to take a guess why?

i don't know what this has to do with barry bonds. that was 1974. barry is surpassing another african american's record. dude, no one cares about that.

mark mcguire was looked on badly during his big home run season because he drugged up. he is a white guy ya know.

stop putting race into the pic where it does not belong. its makes it more problematic when it is *really* a problem.

i like black guys. gonea, arliss, and bryanlite are hot as shit. but i don't believe in giving people a free ride because of their race. if barry bonds fucks up, he should pay for it.

we are just not going to agree on this.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually going to the Giants game on Wednesday evening, so might see him break the record (it's a work-related outing) --- don't really give a shit though; can't stand the guy

Some people here practically lick his ass and I think it's sickening

Hey, I'll be there too on Wednesday night. It's Jewish Heritage Night... I have friends to go with... And I'll be booing in the stands when he comes out onto the field. I'm a long suffering Cubs fan anyway.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I'll be there too on Wednesday night. It's Jewish Heritage Night... I have friends to go with... And I'll be booing in the stands when he comes out onto the field. I'm a long suffering Cubs fan anyway.

Why are you going to boo him? Did you boo Sammy Sosa when he was on the cubs because he was doing steroids?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
go barry....how come nobody else that was jucied up is getting any flack?
raphel palmerio,and especially mark mc gwire..who won't even comment on the situation.jose canseco wanted some money and a little bit more seconds on his 15 min. of fame when he started snitching on the league,amazing that he didn't say anything while he was hit 30+ homers and knocking in90 to 100 rbi's in his prime.
but the most fucked up thing about the 'roids issue in baseball is that the league knew about it and let it happen.after the strike in '94 the mlb's overall attendance was at an all-time low.and then a few years later when something like the sosa macgwire home run race/record get the intrest of the nation,mlb wants more home runs hit.even back in the 80's canseco was always under suspicion of steroid use,but it was an illeagle substance.and oh how the nation loved barry bonds when he shattered macgwire's single season home run record only a few years ago.
now he's public enemy #1....

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont think Barry is getting flak because of his skin color. Hes getting flak because he cheated!!! He is one of the biggest names in the sport, poeple are going to go after him. His name sells papers and gets ratings on CNN and FOx and ESPN. They love to build them up and tear them down.

I have nothing agianst Bonds, he record has no impact on my life at all. I dont care if he breaks it or not. He will always be rembered as a cheater though, and for good reason, he used roids.
I just think Aron did it on Gatoraide and Vitamans, no roids. * besides Bonds name.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you think with all the steroids talk and him possibly taken them,he should be the official holder of the record.And you see i say possible on taking steriods.I think he did but thats just my opinion,which sometimes is not worth it to others :tongue:
It will always be tainted He has the record but at what cost? Many young people who look at him as a hero will die early because they will abuse steroids.

He did hit the ball which had nothing to do with steroids since that is a matter of skill and a good eye on the ball However he cheated many including non steroided players because the steroids upped the power that the ball would be hit with That is what makes the win only partial victory and he knows it.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that him being black has less to do with people getting on him than his overall assholeness. He allegedly took the quick route to gaining on Hank Aaron's title and he'll forever have to be known as "that guy." He'll be known for breaking the hr title as well, but first known as the guy who got there using steroids.

babybooboo100

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
let barry stay up uall fucking night screwing 10 girls,drinking 2 fifths of hard whiskey,smoke 20 cigars and get 1 hour sleep every night for god knows how many years in a row and see if hes worth a shit.....babe ruth rules,if you can do what he did ,be fat and still kick ass,you own the record for life

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is he an awful person? Because he gets mad at some media fucks who hound him all the time? How would you feel if you had no privacy and people were on your dick day and night.

Do you also boo every other baseball player who has allegedly taken steroids? There would be a lot of booing. Why is Bonds the only one you boo?

Bud Selig is the one who should be booed. Steroids helped revive baseball with your boy sammy so so and big mac. The commisioner and others welcomed it and are pissed off they have to deal with it now.

I hope he breaks it tonight and hits 100 more. I wouldn't be surprised if A-rod gets exposed himself concerning the steroid issue.