Barry Bostwick

horny8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
just finished watching rocky horror last night for the first time in a while...and loved Brad Majors in his tighty whiteys. Anyone have any caps? Anything else Barry Bostwick ever did that made him look that cute...or that bare?
Thanks for any help.

horny8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, very hot. He's totally showing outline. Thanks. I'm sure that's better than anything I'd get from Rocky Horror...he did look so hot in his briefs, though.

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy is a veritable STUD !!

Hung Hung HUNG...

I'll never forget him in the TV mini-series SCRUPLES with Lindsay Wagner.
I'm sure the Producers had him in clothes that enabled him to co-star with his attribute.

Tight jeans, corduroys and leather pants.....very sexy indeed.
Unfortunately on SPIN CITY he lost some of his sexual charisma !!!

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here are a few links to Barry B in the white briefs (if you can call them that) in Rocky Horror.
I couldn't find any good photos of the black panties w/ red garters.

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
A friend of mine in the theatre back in the 80s told me that Barry Bostwick was famously well-endowed. And a great stud with the ladies. These pics prove it. Thanks!

Reactions: bleachball

cetaylor1946

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that those photos are from the musical 'Robber Bridegroom' that Bostwick in '76, not the same version which had Patti Lupone.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Those bulge pictures prove what my friend saw in person. He's a fellow "low hanger" fan like me and he was backstage at a Broadway show that Barry was in (I don't know what one) to visit a friend of his who was in the show.

He was standing by his friend's dressing room door, and my friend saw that it was opposite Barry's dressing room, and Barry was changing with the door open a bit and his back was to the door, he was naked and was bending over and his HUGE pendulous balls were hanging down as he reached forward down to his feet in front of him. :eek:

Like some of you said, he became a fan right then and there when he really didn't know Barry's work at all prior to that day - he obviously wasn't a Rocky Horror fan like me!

Reactions: lolgay69