Barry Gibb

virgil2

Experimental Member
Media
This really goes back a few decades, but I've always thought the BeeGees Barry Gibb was a great looking guy, and when on stage or in a music video scene, always seemed to be packing WAY more than the rest of us mere mortals. Just saw a VH1 Classic show on them last night and couldn't believe those pants!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He was the taller photogenic one with the big 70's hair and beard who along with his brothers Maurice and Robin formed the classic falsetto singing group. There is a video clip of them walking along singing the defining disco song Stayin' Alive and Barry is in skin tight white bell bottoms packing one hell of a trouser snake. My wife even commented "it's a shame he's in his 60's now...I'd like to reel that thing out to see what he really has."

virgil2

Experimental Member
Media
Ahh, I remember that video vividly. Since they've been around for decades there has to be some pix of him from him, but probably not nude.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, Maurice Gibb died a few years ago, but Barry is still alive and recording music. His most recent CD is "Guilty Pleasures" with Barbra Streisand recreating the magic they made in 1980 with the release of the "Guilty" album.

Home Page :. Barry Gibb.com - The Official Barry Gibb Website

I had such a crush on him in 1980 and used to jerk off to his ample chesthair on the Album! :smile:

Vitobello

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You're right about Maurice. It was Andy I was thinking of. He was the first of the two who died.

D

deleted32404

Well, I hate to be ageist here, but Mr. Gibb is no spring chicken, as they say. Gravity does take it's toll on human appendages, after all. Also, I thought it was WAY uninspired to feature his music on Idol. It simply didn't work...at all...for any of the performers. That being said, I'd still do Mr. Gibb just for the "deja vu" moment....if he still has the circulation available to rise to the occasion...

D_Malcolm_MacPudd

Account Disabled
Media
- Yahoo Screen
Surprise cameos make for blockbuster 'SNL' episode

barry gibb cameo last night parodying himself on saturday night live.

also heres the real beegees in the 70s, fallon and timberlake are spot on in the above clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2SDf42guB4
The Bee Gees - Nights On Broadway - The Midnight Special 1975

Last edited:

chesschess

Cherished Member
Media
Yes, I remember him and the BeeGees. I saw them up close and personal in a small theater before they made it big with disco - they were already popular, just not as popular as after the disco craze. He was a great looking guy and could really sing.