Barry Manilow

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heard form two pals (male and female) who vacation regularly in St Barts that Manilow was seen on the nude beach with a male companion, and in their words, "his penis is huge and gives credence to the old joke about nose size being an indicator of penis size"

Any confirmations? Does any body care?

BTW If his music is so middle of the road why hasn't he been run over by now?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
These days he looks like he went to Sigfried and Roy's plastic surgeon (all three have identical lifts).

I can't get past the eew factor. He wears a rug too. My uncle works as a stage manager and has worked with Mr. Manilow many times over the last 20 years. He says he's an unbearably bitchy queen.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Awwww, that's too bad to hear that about Barely Maninuff. Hahahaha, I love that name for him.

In all seriousness, I'm a big fan -- I think he's a very talented, gifted musician and singer. I have everything he's ever done. BUT, I have a real story that might shed light on his "Chinese" looking face.

My friend is a professional photographer and was one of NYC's biggest theatre and head shot photographers for over 20 years. He had the honor of photographing Barry's Mom Edna providing her with some lovely "Glamour Shot" style shots.

During the photography process, my friend, also a fan, asked a lot of questions about Barry and she was very happy to talk about Barry's life.

Yes, of course he's Gay but the reason his face looks so weird is that years ago, Barry picked up a Male Hustler who beat him very badly and cut his face and stole quite a bit from his home. Barry had to have extensive plastic surgery to repair the wounds to his face -- thus the weird Seigfried and Roy-type face.

So, I'm glad to hear that since he's lacking in the face department that he has a nice one hanging between his legs!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I, too, cannot get past the EW factor, but he has one point in his favour: he was Bette's original accompanist, and I love the Divine Miss M! (Gay men must love her: it's not optional.) Interesting gay trivia fact: the song Mandy was originally Randy, but was rewritten at the request of the record's producer who didn't feel that the public was ready for such a sappy gay love song.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 2 2005, 07&#58;12 PM) [post=357800]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I, too, cannot get past the EW factor, but he has one point in his favour: he was Bette&#39;s original accompanist, and I love the Divine Miss M&#33; (Gay men must love her: it&#39;s not optional.) Interesting gay trivia fact: the song Mandy was originally Randy, but was rewritten at the request of the record&#39;s producer who didn&#39;t feel that the public was ready for such a sappy gay love song.
[/b][/quote]
DMW just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is...100% Gay.

Phat_Matt_9inch

Experimental Member
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 2 2005, 09&#58;12 PM) [post=357800]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I, too, cannot get past the EW factor, but he has one point in his favour: he was Bette&#39;s original accompanist, and I love the Divine Miss M&#33; (Gay men must love her: it&#39;s not optional.) Interesting gay trivia fact: the song Mandy was originally Randy, but was rewritten at the request of the record&#39;s producer who didn&#39;t feel that the public was ready for such a sappy gay love song.
[/b][/quote]

The name of the original song was "Brandy" and was by Scott English I believe.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phat_Matt_9inch &#064; Nov 3 2005, 03&#58;24 AM) [post=357845]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>The name of the original song was "Brandy" and was by Scott English I believe.[/b][/quote]

True:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>. . . It didn&#39;t sell very well, and when Bell became Arista, label head Clive Davis asked Manilow to record a pop tune called "Brandy," which had been a U.K. hit for its co-writer Scott English. Manilow changed the song into a ballad and changed the title to "Mandy" (to avoid confusion with the Looking Glass hit "Brandy (You&#39;re a Fine Girl)"); released on 1974&#39;s Barry Manilow II, "Mandy" became a number-one hit early the next year.[/b][/quote]

Also -- and ironically -- Manilow didn&#39;t write "I Write The Songs".

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering who would fit this profile today: a singer who appeals to teenage girls and moms and grandmothers alike...who? Clay Aiken?
Maybe.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phat_Matt_9inch &#064; Nov 3 2005, 12&#58;24 AM) [post=357845]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
The name of the original song was "Brandy" and was by Scott English I believe.[/b][/quote]
AND, was written about a dog ...

Count me as also not past the EW factor. Although he played for Miss M in the bathhouses, I still don&#39;t have to think about his dick. Do I ... ?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matthew &#064; Nov 3 2005, 06&#58;12 PM) [post=358066]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I still don&#39;t have to think about his dick. Do I ... ?
[/b][/quote]

Yes, you must&#33; Think, imagine, visualize.
There, that should keep you awake all night.
EEEEWWWWWWWWW

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phat_Matt_9inch &#064; Nov 3 2005, 03&#58;24 AM) [post=357845]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
The name of the original song was "Brandy" and was by Scott English I believe.
[/b][/quote]

Apparently I was misinformed. That&#39;s the problem with hearsay nowadays.