Barry Wood- HGTV

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by leoboy63, Jan 3, 2007.

1. leoboy63

leoboy63 Member

Anyone have anything on Barry Wood from HGTV's "Hidden Potential?" He was also on TCL's "Trading Spaces." He is really hot. Would love to see him shirtless (well, nude of course) looks like he has an awesome hairy chest. Endowment? Who knows, but would be a plus!

2. KarshnerShagger

KarshnerShagger New Member

I love Barry Wood. He was also a model as well. He has an official website....

Barry Wood

I remember the very first episode of Trading Spaces that he was on he busted his pants wide open at the crotch :) There has been two episodes where he has been shirtless and sweaty. YUMMY! The one where he frolicks the most is Jersey Shores: 95th Street. If it repeats on TLC, you must check it out. Barry - shirtless, sweaty, wet and looking unbelievably hot :)

Cheers,
    KarshnerShagger

3. avalonjim

avalonjim Member

Albums:
    LOL just so you know Karshner... That episode is set on the island where I live. It was when the Stone Harbor NJ lifeguards traded with the Sea Isle City lifeguards. He is REALLY cute, but sadly, "straight". I love my island, and the guards are indicitive of the quality of hotness here. I live in the north end in a town, obviously, called Avalon. And the lifeguards HATED what he did. they had the whole thing taken down, changed except for the bar area in about 5 days.

Draft saved Draft deleted