Barry's economic team

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy shit. Holy flippin shit. A center-right economic advisory team?

This is my Christmas present. Barry, I'm actually impressed. This is as soothing and enjoyable as a Maker's on the rocks in a chilled glass...Geithner, Summers, and 'tax cut' Romer...[disassembling bomb shelter]...

P.S. Even though Christina Romer is rather unattractive, I would marry her on her stance on taxes alone.

Last edited:
D

deleted213967

P.S. Even though Christina Romer is rather unattractive, I would marry her on her stance on taxes alone.

The French say their heart is left-wing and their wallet right-wing but in your case, your heart is right-wing too.

:biggrin1:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More Obama economic announcements -- another day of gains on the Dow.

Ready to recant this yet?

starinvestor said:
Take a look around international markets today and you'll see that investors worldwide are selling wildly. Everyone is 'short' on Obama's extreme leftist policy agenda in combination with a House and Senate chock full of crazed liberals.

Many businesses -- merely seeking survival -- are being pushed outside of the U.S. because of the malicious business taxation that is on the horizon from Obama.

When you're done celebrating the fact that we are a European country with a glorified preacher as our President, take a look around the block and console your neighbors who will soon be unemployed.

Hooray to ACORN for force-feeding Democratic votes into every urban precinct in America. What a formidable and respectable role they perform.

The guy's two for two so far.