Barry's Harvard Scholarship Fund

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please provide the Saudi mailing address from which aspiring law students can apply for Harvard Law School tuition dollars a la Barry's gravy-train Middle-East aid package.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Newsmax? What a shitty source of information.
I aprticularly enjoyed "Obama’s High School Days: Ran With Bad Crowd", stellar piece of journalism. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I guess I'm not understanding the point of the article?
The Obamas do not declare deductible student loan interest? Either do I.
Is the issue Obama's ushering in a Muslim era to the States? A country based on freedom of religion?

Or is it, the U.S. will be beholden to Saudi Arabia. Maybe allowing Saudis to purchase controlling interest in U.S. financial corporations? Perhaps going so far as to ignore their domestic human rights abuses, funding of wahabism, and other extremist activities? Granted, all of these things would be a concern, if, you know, they weren't already in practice.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People, ignore the troll. Quit feeding him the attention he craves.

Hmmmm... he does bring up a valid point.
19 pages of thread posts, and you have to go through 16 of them before you see anything outside of the Politics threads. To use nearly 85% of your posting privilege to push a political agenda? That does bring suspicions. :biggrin1:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Newsmax? What a shitty source of information.

I concur. Newsmax is no more a reputable journalistic outlet than those sites that Trinity kept linking to.

Furthermore, I think that using this flimsy excuse to link "Barry" and "Middle East" in the same sentence is another shameful attempt to whisper a link between Obama and terrorism, like the FOX network's repeated mixing up of Obama/Osama; the continued references to Obama's middle name, and the mountain-out-of-a-molehill connection between Obama and Ayers.

This thread is beneath contempt.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have lost all respect for you Star, you didn't need to do this, but you did it anyway.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have lost all respect for you Star, you didn't need to do this, but you did it anyway.

I used to think he was a credible poster until I realized he's full of nothing but republican and corporate empty talking points. And when all else fails, he simply insults whoever he's talking to and says they're just too stupid to understand what he says.

With that logic, I could say the Sun is made of marshmellows and if you don't understand how that works, or even question how it works, it's because you're a nimrod.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While starinvestor keeps looking for that address, we'll keep on knocking on the door of the White House to find out the addresses of the Saudis the Bush Administration spoke to about nuclear power and protecting their oil. When you consider that the majority of terrorists who attacked us on 9/11 came from Saudi Arabia it really makes ANYONE who would scream about Obama getting a scholarship from the same country look like a complete hypocrite.

AFP: US unveils deals with Saudi on nuclear power, oil protection
Organizers of the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know I was going to repeal from jumping all over this... but this usually happens when I have both of my hands free on this site and not one on my penis.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is complete bullshit. On September 6th, a spokesman for Sutton's family, Kevin Wardally, e-mailed over a statement.

The information Mr. Percy Sutton imparted on March 25 in a NY1 News interview regarding his connection to Barack Obama is inaccurate. As best as our family and the Chairman's closest friends can tell, Mr. Sutton, now 86 years of age, misspoke in describing certain details and events in that television interview.

We regret this unfortunate incident and we ask good conscientious people to extend compassion and grace to Percy Sutton, a man who has served America in many capacities; an officer with the Tuskegee Airmen in World War II and as a public servant who was the first elected African-American Manhattan Borough President.

Plus, Donald Warden aka Khalid al-Mansour has stated that he has NEVER met Obama and has NEVER asked anyone to write a letter of that sort.

The letter doesn't exist.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I apologize about offending people with this thread. The news source is shakey at best.

I just can't understand Obama's financial ascent. Where has he earned the income (before his book deals )to finance his education, his home, his political career? It just doesn't seem normal.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/17/us/politics/17obama.html

Maybe I'm way off base, but I just can't get my arms around his pre-book sale days.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plus, Donald Warden aka Khalid al-Mansour has stated that he has NEVER met Obama and has NEVER asked anyone to write a letter of that sort.

The letter doesn't exist.

Hardly a surprising outcome. The Newsmax piece says:
In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.
Even if Sutton did say these things (which I doubt), his claim that an American black nationalist was an advisor to a Saudi prince hardly makes him sound like a credible source. I did a Google search for "Khalid Al-Mansour," and all that I could find were various versions of the Newsmax article. One site had a video of the guy (or at any rate someone identified by that name) making bizarre statements about Jews, so he does exist, but I can't find any further information on him.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I apologize about offending people with this thread. The news source is shakey at best.

Apology accepted.

I just can't understand Obama's financial ascent.

What the hell makes you think that he is that wealthy?

Where has he earned the income (before his book deals )to finance his education, his home, his political career? It just doesn't seem normal.

He has repeatedly stated that he entered Harvard with Student loans. You don't need to be the son of Doctor Evil or even Donald Trump to get into Occidental and Columbia... you do however need to be a real smart cookie.

You are engaging in character assassination... it has nothing to do with whether you are on base or not. It is usually difficult to account for every detail of a human's life. Why don't you focus this much scrutiny on John McCain who actually has some real skeletons in his closet.

The truth of the matter is that the whole "Weather Underground" connection is so feeble that the news media has dropped the story because it is frivolous. The right wing has been put back in it's place.

Now, because that attack failed, they want to drag this shit out to try to connect him to of all places Goddamned Saudi Arabia.

YOU RIGHT WINGERS FUCKING LOOOOOOVE SAUDI ARABIA... WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM? YOU WANT TO DRIVE YOUR BIG FUCKING TRUCKS AND SUV'S AROUND WHILE BURNING AS MUCH OIL AS POSSIBLE. YOU WANNA KEEP ALTERNATIVE ENERGY AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE SO WE CAN DRIVE CARS AND TRUCKS THAT RUN ON $1000 A BARRELL OIL. YOU FUCKING WANT TO BOMB THE HELL OUT OF IRAN... DO YOU KNOW WHO IRAN'S BIGGEST ENEMY IS? IT AIN'T FUCKING ISRAEL, IT IS GODDAMNED SAUDI ARABIA!! THE BUSH FAMILY, OF WHICH YOU RIGHT WINGERS WOULD HAVE EATEN DINNER OFF OF THEIR ASSES A FEW YEARS EARLIER, IS SO FAR UP THE TWAT OF SAUDI ARABIA THAT IT AIN'T EVEN FUNNY. THE SAUDIS FUCKING TOOK DOWN THE TWIN TOWERS OF MY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY AND YOU DOUCHENOZZLES WANTED TO PROTECT THEM IN FAVOR OF AN ATTACK ON IRAQ.

NOW YOU ASSHOLES WANNA BOMB SAUDI ARABIA'S BIGGEST ENEMY BECAUSE THEY HAVE DRIVEN OUR FOREIGN POLICY UNDER BUSH AND CO.

WAKE UP SONS OF BITCHES... YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED BY THE SAUDI'S WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY TRYING TO ASSASSINATE OBAMA'S CHARACTER BY LINKING HIM TO SOME SAUDI PRINCE?

Drill Baby Drill... fucking idiots.