Barry's true colors...Chicago style.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was obviously only a matter of time. Like the chameleon that he is, Barry flashed his true colors this week.

Sanjay F'ing Gupta? A CNN talking head media libtard as Surgeon General? This is a GIANT middle finger to the people of the United States of America. A fucking media celebrity. What a disappointment. What a joke. What a phony.

But wait. More of the chameleon:

Leon Panetta to head the CIA? Why in hell wouldn't you have an intelligence professional in this position? Forget about pro-liar Barry promising to consult Repubs on these selections...his own party is furious about this one.

Rockefeller:

Added an aide to John D. Rockefeller IV, D-W.Va., who served as chairman of the committee in the 110th Congress: “I think, based on press reporting if it proves correct, Sen. Rockefeller has some concerns about his selection. Not because he has any concerns about Panetta, whom he thinks very highly of, but because he has no intelligence experience and because he has believed this has always been a position that should be outside of the political realm.”

Just brilliant, Barry. In the worldwide historical height of terrorism, you stick a flipping politician into the head of the CIA.

Here we go. The big 180 from Barry.

Chicago style. Mafia style.

More dissention:

Probably the reason that Rep. Jane Harman was nixed is that she didn’t speak out against the interrogation procedures that the Bush administration adopted in the fight against terrorism.
It’s interesting that, in a time when we’re confronted with terrorist threats around the world, that Obama would opt for Panetta’s managerial experience rather than hold out for someone with experience in intelligence and fighting terrorism.

Great picks, Barry. Chameleon.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
starinvestor:

Your rabid, vitriolic partisanship against our president-elect is turning you into a new-style, new version of the Hate-America-Firster.

You are running on fumes. You seem to follow the news merely as a pretext to dump on Barack Obama.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was obviously only a matter of time. Like the chameleon that he is, Barry flashed his true colors this week.

Sanjay F'ing Gupta? A CNN talking head media libtard as Surgeon General? This is a GIANT middle finger to the people of the United States of America. A fucking media celebrity. What a disappointment. What a joke. What a phony.

But wait. More of the chameleon:

Leon Panetta to head the CIA? Why in hell wouldn't you have an intelligence professional in this position? Forget about pro-liar Barry promising to consult Repubs on these selections...his own party is furious about this one.

Rockefeller:

Added an aide to John D. Rockefeller IV, D-W.Va., who served as chairman of the committee in the 110th Congress: “I think, based on press reporting if it proves correct, Sen. Rockefeller has some concerns about his selection. Not because he has any concerns about Panetta, whom he thinks very highly of, but because he has no intelligence experience and because he has believed this has always been a position that should be outside of the political realm.”

Just brilliant, Barry. In the worldwide historical height of terrorism, you stick a flipping politician into the head of the CIA.

Here we go. The big 180 from Barry.

Chicago style. Mafia style.

More dissention:

Probably the reason that Rep. Jane Harman was nixed is that she didn’t speak out against the interrogation procedures that the Bush administration adopted in the fight against terrorism.
It’s interesting that, in a time when we’re confronted with terrorist threats around the world, that Obama would opt for Panetta’s managerial experience rather than hold out for someone with experience in intelligence and fighting terrorism.

Great picks, Barry. Chameleon.

MUSIC TO MY EARS., so thanks for the validation that there are at least a few of us around here that know this man, Barry as a PHONY...and as FRANK SINATRA would sing
THE BEST IS YET TO COME...
if this stuff wasn't so serious, this could be really funny and about to get funnier...
so, i will be standing on the sidelines...LMAO

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
starinvestor:

Your rabid, vitriolic partisanship against our president-elect is turning you into a new-style, new version of the Hate-America-Firster.

You are running on fumes. You seem to follow the news merely as a pretext to dump on Barack Obama.

You're trying to pass this off as partisanship?

You endorse these pickes, willtom?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Star, if you continue to work yourself up to this degree you're going to give yourself a frickin' stroke by the 20th. Honest to god, take a valium.

The fall of the western world is not imminent on the choice of Sanjay Gupta because he's lately appeared on CNN. Christallmighty, he's more than likely qualified for a position
that's often more figurehead/managerial than not. People check these things out, you know. It's not up to you to save the world down to the last detail and yours will not be the last voice heard saying "Iceberg! Iceberg!!".

Go outside. Look at the stars. Pat your dog. Call your old girlfriend and reminise or your best friend and say hello.

I'd miss you if you were gone. Who else can piss me off...or just bore me to tears like you can? :wink:

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Star, if you continue to work yourself up to this degree you're going to give yourself a frickin' stroke by the 20th. Honest to god, take a valium.

The fall of the western world is not imminent on the choice of Sanjay Gupta because he's lately appeared on CNN. Honestly, he's more than likely qualified for a position
that's often more figurehead/managerial than not.

Go outside. Look at the stars. Pat your dog. Call your old girlfriend and reminise or your best friend and say hello.

I'd miss you if you were gone.

Are you kidding? While you libs are taking walks and yawning, I'm stockpiling propane, canned foods and cash. The appointment of Panetta is serving up the US of A on a silver platter to terrorists from here to Neptune. Glad I live inland.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's funny how change being terror to people. Something new and different comes along and it seems like the world is going to end. Be it good, or bad, I'm looking forward to it. In my opinion, things have been so bad for so long, anything has to be better.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
What a predictable dousche-bag you are....as always. I can't help but notice that you post here 24/7.....NON FUCKING STOP.....Look at your post count just for today. SHOCKING. It is quite evident that you can't possibly be employed. What employer would not notice your lack of productivity through your mis-spent time here on the LPSG? I think that i was right when i previously posted my guess that you live in your mom's basement. But that is where troll's live, isn't it? Subterranean and on the free-load. "STAR-INVESTOR"?{DREAM-ON!!} Come clean man.......you hate America. WE get it already. Surface for air and get a job. Your mom will thank you.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You really have to take anything starinvestor posts with a sense of pity. After all, he's in his mid to late 30's, white, republican, a xenophobe, his favorite adult beverage refreshment is most likely bourbon (with beer as a quick second favorite), and despite his grand illusions as being "in the know" about all things regarding who and how governments are run, how economies succeed or fail, he's just a frightened monolingual white man fighting hard not to become extinct. And when you look at his gallery photos it's not hard to understand where his bad self-image originates. He's putting on the usual middle class pounds and he certainly doesn't have a penis worth bothering about -- at least on a supposedly Large Penis Support Group -- where he's found an outlet for his daily fear mongering. He's a sad guy and one I certainly don't wish any harm, but at the same time would never want him in my private home.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a predictable dousche-bag you are....as always. I can't help but notice that you post here 24/7.....NON FUCKING STOP.....Look at your post count just for today. SHOCKING. It is quite evident that you can't possibly be employed. What employer would not notice your lack of productivity through your mis-spent time here on the LPSG? I think that i was right when i previously posted my guess that you live in your mom's basement. But that is where troll's live, isn't it? Subterranean and on the free-load. "STAR-INVESTOR"?{DREAM-ON!!} Come clean man.......you hate America. WE get it already. Surface for air and get a job. Your mom will thank you.

Hang on a sec, my mom is bringing supper down.

I don't have an employer you cagy super-sleuth.:rolleyes:

D

deleted15807

You really have to take anything starinvestor posts with a sense of pity. After all, he's in his mid to late 30's, white, republican, a xenophobe, his favorite adult beverage refreshment is most likely bourbon (with beer as a quick second favorite), and despite his grand illusions as being "in the know" about all things regarding who and how governments are run, how economies succeed or fail, he's just a frightened monolingual white man fighting hard not to become extinct. And when you look at his gallery photos it's not hard to understand where his bad self-image originates. He's putting on the usual middle class pounds and he certainly doesn't have a penis worth bothering about -- at least on a supposedly Large Penis Support Group -- where he's found an outlet for his daily fear mongering. He's a sad guy and one I certainly don't wish any harm, but at the same time would never want him in my private home.

You have written an INSTANT CLASSIC. My congratulations!!!

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

While spending some quality time in your quarters at the asylum sounds inviting and exhilarating, I'm quite booked in other endeavors for the next few decades.

Good call on the booze tho...Woodford Reserve is stocked in good quantity at my humble abode...beer..not so much.

I certainly appreciate and entertain your wordly assessments of my economic, political and physical attributes. Surely with some further education and less starches I might attract the likes of a spherical Wonder Woman or, maybe in a windfall of luck, a Leaving Las Vegas-style drunken Magellan.

Oh..you got monolingual right, too...but I'm catching on to ebonics.:wink:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And starinvestor wonders why someone started a thread asking if all conservatives are pricks... Oh, the irony!!!

how so.. is contrarian thought a bane to this sub-forum? god, i'd hope not.

otherwise, you can fucknig cerebrally bukkake each other for the next 4 years on how everything is perfect.... seriously. at least have some banal rhetoric to retort with....