Barry's true colors...Chicago style.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You really have to take anything starinvestor posts with a sense of pity. After all, he's in his mid to late 30's, white, republican, a xenophobe, his favorite adult beverage refreshment is most likely bourbon (with beer as a quick second favorite), and despite his grand illusions as being "in the know" about all things regarding who and how governments are run, how economies succeed or fail, he's just a frightened monolingual white man fighting hard not to become extinct. And when you look at his gallery photos it's not hard to understand where his bad self-image originates. He's putting on the usual middle class pounds and he certainly doesn't have a penis worth bothering about -- at least on a supposedly Large Penis Support Group -- where he's found an outlet for his daily fear mongering. He's a sad guy and one I certainly don't wish any harm, but at the same time would never want him in my private home.

can I get a mod in the house? that's brave call... and you are much better than that (usually) midlifekiddo.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you on public assistance? It's clear you don't work. It would make perfect sense.

Attaboy, lib. Yep, you got it. I shouldn't have to work, with what I've dumped into the toilet bowl, er, Treasury.

But if that helps you libs sleep, we'll go with it....I could be a real prick here, ....but i digress

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Oh, good freaking grief!

midlifebear writes to starinvestor:

* he's in his mid to late 30's, white, republican, a xenophobe

* despite his grand illusions as being "in the know" about all things regarding who and how governments are run... he's just a frightened monolingual white man fighting hard not to become extinct

* when you look at his gallery photos it's not hard to understand where his bad self-image originates.

* putting on the usual middle class pounds... doesn't have a penis worth bothering about

* [has] found an outlet for his daily fear mongering... sad guy...don't wish any harm

--------------------

Ok. As long as we're not getting PERSONAL or anything!

You know, to give the starman some props, he's just fighting for his ideological vision for this country -- as we all are.

I have to say... I really like the looseness of these political threads. There are some "attacks" here, but all in good fun. Politics inflames passions. We all go a little overboard. We fight for our ideologies. There is not the same political-correctness here that you find on some of the other threads. Politics is a contact sport. I admire people who have principles and political positions even if they differ from mine.

Cheers everybody.

D

deleted15807

All day
All night
Star posts drivel
Weekends
Holidays
A constant 24 hour crap fest

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh, good freaking grief!

midlifebear writes to starinvestor:

* he's in his mid to late 30's, white, republican, a xenophobe

* despite his grand illusions as being "in the know" about all things regarding who and how governments are run... he's just a frightened monolingual white man fighting hard not to become extinct

* when you look at his gallery photos it's not hard to understand where his bad self-image originates.

* putting on the usual middle class pounds... doesn't have a penis worth bothering about

* [has] found an outlet for his daily fear mongering... sad guy...don't wish any harm

--------------------

Ok. As long as we're not getting PERSONAL or anything!

You know, to give the starman some props, he's just fighting for his ideological vision for this country -- as we all are.

I have to say... I really like the looseness of these political threads. There are some "attacks" here, but all in good fun. Politics inflames passions. We all go a little overboard. We fight for our ideologies. There is not the same political-correctness here that you find on some of the other threads. Politics is a contact sport. I admire people who have principles and political positions even if they differ from mine.

Cheers everybody.

Well said, Buddy. Loves me my Willtom.

Although ideologically, I agree with hazelgod-pym-sargon-midlife, etc, and ideologically Star gives me hives, I'm going out on a limb here and saying he's a funny guy who stands by his convictions and I respect that...and he's not faceking [usually].

That's something, isn't it? :wink:

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shhhh . . . don't tell starinvestor, but I heard that Barack belongs to a secret society that feasts upon roasted children! It must be true because I read it on the Internet.
Midlifebear, I'm ashamed of you. It's not roasted children he feasts on it's chitlins. :biggrin1: He is after all a black man. :rofl:

Are you kidding? While you libs are taking walks and yawning, I'm stockpiling propane, canned foods and cash.
The appointment of Panetta is serving up the US of A on a silver platter to terrorists from here to Neptune.
:yikes: I better call my cousins up north, I have family in Neptune, NJ. :lmao:

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sanjay F'ing Gupta? A CNN talking head media libtard as Surgeon General? This is a GIANT middle finger to the people of the United States of America. A fucking media celebrity. What a disappointment. What a joke. What a phony.

And this is a big deal because? The surgeon general is basically a PR man for healthcare issues. Gupta does that now for CNN. It's exactly what the current president did when he hired Tony Snow as press secretary.

Leon Panetta to head the CIA? Why in hell wouldn't you have an intelligence professional in this position? Forget about pro-liar Barry promising to consult Repubs on these selections...his own party is furious about this one.

Just brilliant, Barry. In the worldwide historical height of terrorism, you stick a flipping politician into the head of the CIA.

Hmm, a career politician with no intelligence experience being picked to head the CIA in a time of international turmoil, agency infighting, and a desperate need of streamlining and reform? Sounds like when George Bush did the same thing in the 1970s. His tenure was and is well-regarded by the spooks.

Porter Goss, on the other hand, was chosen by GWB and hailed as a politician AND a former CIA agent. He was and is despised by most of today's spooks and they couldn't wait to get rid of him.

Try to remember that the director of central intelligence is not a spy. He's the top manager of an agency of spies. There's a big difference. That doesn't mean Pinetta will succeed, just as it doesn't mean he won't.

Are you kidding? While you libs are taking walks and yawning, I'm stockpiling propane, canned foods and cash. The appointment of Panetta is serving up the US of A on a silver platter to terrorists from here to Neptune. Glad I live inland.

I'm sure you're being monitored too. Maybe you should stay off the internet altogether to avoid detection.

You really have to take anything starinvestor posts with a sense of pity. After all, he's in his mid to late 30's, white, republican, a xenophobe, his favorite adult beverage refreshment is most likely bourbon (with beer as a quick second favorite)....

What's wrong with bourbon or beer? You included THAT as one of your insults? :confused: