BART Train sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGdkluver, Dec 6, 2010.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Is it true that there is often hot M2M sex action on the BART trains in San Francisco? I keep hearing hot stories about the last car in this train, where guys often cruise each other or flash their big dicks at each other or grope each other if it's crowded.

I'd love to hear some hot, true stories about some M2M sex adventures that you've had on the BART train or have heard stories about. I love that kind of stuff! :smile:

Thanks!

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

if I'm not mistaken, there are cameras in the cars.

3. avg_joe

Gold Member

Don't know about M2M action but I saw a hot boy on the BART today. I was on board to travel from Millbrae to San Francisco, there was a hot boy hopping on the train at the Millbrae station. And then I bumped into another super hot boy at the Westfield Center. OMG !!! Too many hot boys in San Francisco.

#3 avg_joe, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  4. DadsDick

DadsDick Member

SpeedoMike is no doubt correct. There are cameras everywhere these days in urban surroundings.

5. D_Tilly_De_Toilet

D_Tilly_De_Toilet New Member

I've never seen anything like that. Then again, I don't ride BART often.

6. NoFear

NoFear Member

Been on the BART a few times, never seen/heard of anything like this

7. bigsby112

bigsby112 Member

I have taken the BART many times. And there are tons of Cameras on the Trains. However, I did see one descrete xtube video. It was pretty cool, but nothing braizen.

8. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Recently went out to San Fran, didn't see anything like that the few times I was on the BART (even later in the evening)

9. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

People do this? :confused: Like WTF? :eek: One video clip from a public camera and you can kiss your career and reputation goodbye! That's just asking for a public indecency charge on your record. Next thing you know, your name is on a sexual offenders website.

10. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm sure there's lots of hot sex in the last car of a BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) train. Of course, this is in the dreams of those of us who fall asleep between SF and Fremont BART stations. BART police have been know for shooting first and asking questions later, DON'T get caught doing something that can get you arrested.

I did have a girlfriend or two who lived a few blocks from BART stations and we'd do some kissing or hugging, but I'm not going to jail just for a few moments of lust.

11. Daisy

Gold Member

Well aside from the street fairs (where all kinds of public debauchery does take place) San Francisco has this mythological reputation for being some kind of cesspool of hot man on man sex in every corner of the city. I think it's a nice fantasy but you're not going to see it happen.

12. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know that every male in SF is homosexual and every woman standing for more than 30 seconds on a street corner is a prostitute... You do have a point, I have seen some public sex in SF (Golden Gate Park; Baker Beach), but other than the Folsom Street Fair, there isn't much happening that isn't happening in any other major city in the world.

13. earllogjam

Gold Member

I have a friend who rides the last train car on BART and occassionally whips it out and jacks off if the guy across the aisle seems interested. The seat in front covers your groin area from the camera.

14. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I've never had actual sex on a Bart train, but I once did have a cute 22 year old guy sitting straddling my leg as we ground crotches and sucked face all the way from the SF Civic Center until Downtown Berkeley. At peak morning rush hour. In a car packed with commuters. But it was San Francisco and Berkeley, so no one really batted an eye. (I was on my way to a short course at UC Berkeley; he was on his way home from an all-night rave. We started making out in the Civic Center station, and he boarded the train with me so we could continue. I did fuck him, in my hotel, the next time I was in town.)

15. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    i've never seen or heard of anything like this. but i will attest to all the hot guys on weekday commutes from daly city down to powell

Draft saved Draft deleted