base of penis girth and jelquing

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by ashketchum, Jul 9, 2008.

1. ashketchum

ashketchum New Member

Albums:
    hello all,

im a noob measuring in at 7.5x6, and am starting to tinker around with this p.e. stuff as I'd like to make the move on up to huge. From what i gather jequing is more for the thickness of your penis and stretching is for length correct?

my question is how do we make sure that the base and root (part inside of our body) of our penises grow in proportion with the middle and upper part of the shaft? It seems like since my grip starts at the base of my penis everything above it gets more swollen, but the base itself just get squeezed and not actually engorged.

thanks for your help in advance

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    welcome to the site!.....I don't think there really is any way to control the way it 'grows'. Make sure you do plenty of research, take your time, and be patient

3. assman69

assman69 New Member

I've heard of people gaining length solely from jelqing, but I'm not sure it's as effective as stretching for that purpose.

As for your main question, I haven't had any of the "baseball bat" effect you describe. I tend to grip as low as possible, so that might have something to do with it.

#3 assman69, Jul 9, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted