Baseball 2012

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Phillies take the last game of their series against the Mets, winning just one out of three. NY had an early lead but the Phils eventually rallied big time. Cole Hamels was on the mound and he was phenomenal. On the Mets side, it was good to see that David Wright didn't need to be placed on the DL for his finger.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
hope the nation kicks butt. and...............almost time for the cape cod league.
Boy, your quoting of my post made me see why friends shouldn't let friends post drunk. :)

I've never been to a Cape Cod league game, though I hear they are great. Maybe that's something to do with the kids this year.

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boy, your quoting of my post made me see why friends shouldn't let friends post drunk. :)

I've never been to a Cape Cod league game, though I hear they are great. Maybe that's something to do with the kids this year.

The Cape Cod league games are great fun. They don't charge. They will ask for donations. The Wareham Team-The Gatemen, has a nice place to play. Plenty of free parking, a refreshment stand, and the players hang out afterwards and sign balls that kids have caught. Plus you get to see some upcoming sensations playing. I haven't been to a game in about 3 years.