Baseball and football players bulges or nude

bigddd1

Experimental Member
Media
John Rocker is big but his catcher Perez was talked about on a local Atl radio as having a third leg and bigger then Rocker.

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
Rocker always gives me wood. He's sort of known for having a very big dick, and the stories are notorious about (in his popular days) he would joke w/ the boys in the locker room and flop it on an unsuspecting guys shoulder when he was sitting down - Rocker would come up behind him and..flop hahah Gives me a boner thinkin about it.

Reactions: gkoogz

bigddd1

Experimental Member
Media
The football players wear the compression shorts and no jock! Ga Tech has some great bulge shots! Dallas cowboys all wear them! Put your TV in slow and see all the big dicks, even the ones on the side lines.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i did find this but no face, so i'm not sure if it's john rocker (whose name i searched under...).

I'm pretty sure that's a soccer player's bulge. I've seen that pic before (including a full body one) but can't remember the guy's name atm, but he was a soccer player.

That would be John Terry. I'd recognize that crotch anywhere. :biggrin1:

Attachments

Reactions: Elijah2178

bigddd1

Experimental Member
Media
Last night-Greenbay and Vikings game ;big bulges all over. White or Gold pants really show the hardware! I would sure like to be at the bottom of the pile.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
That would be John Terry. I'd recognize that crotch anywhere. :biggrin1:

Thanks, I knew it was a soccer player. I just couldn't think of his name. I'll remember it now, though.:biggrin1:

Last night-Greenbay and Vikings game ;big bulges all over. White or Gold pants really show the hardware! I would sure like to be at the bottom of the pile.

I've been loving the Redskins' yellow uniform pants this season. There are more than a few guys on that team who fill out those pants very nicely. And the yellow just makes it that much easier to see.

Your post reminded me of this pic I have of Mason Crosby, the kicker for the Packers..

Attachments

Reactions: Elijah2178

bigddd1

Experimental Member
Media
Check out the dallas game now at the 22 sec mark 3rd qtr. No 32 has a big vpl he is a dallas defense. There are some big bulges on some of the JAX players today also!

bigddd1

Experimental Member
Media
Jay Feely ;kicker for the Arz Cardinells and No4 4th QTR 49sec closeup of hugh vpl and both are ajusting in there compression shorts ;; can someone post a pic. ,I dont know how.

bigddd1

Experimental Member
Media
The cowboys,falcons and Arz all have nice uniforms , very revealing!
Watch all the hot college studs in the bowl games.

meatswallower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Most everyone in Atl knew about Rockers' cock. I saw him at a Bulldogs game years ago with some blonde. Arrogant fucker strutting throught the crowd, but I guess that's no surprize. His jeans didn't hide a damn thing!

My best friend and I were just talking about Javy the other day and the commercials he did for Marietta Dodge. His jeans were painted on. His legs, bulge, and ass were a sight to behold.

My best friends partner is a landscaper and a Braves coach was a client. He and the coach's wife became very close. She would get him signed baseballs from all the stars at that time (Maddux, Smoltz, Glavine). She was sort of a mother figure to Javy and they would hang out together. She invited my friends partner to come by one day to meet him but he was running late and missed meeting Javy. Javy did leave him a signed baseball in a sock. When he brought the ball home to show my friend, they discovered there was a hair in the sock! I still kid him about using that hair as dental floss.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most everyone in Atl knew about Rockers' cock. I saw him at a Bulldogs game years ago with some blonde. Arrogant fucker strutting throught the crowd, but I guess that's no surprize. His jeans didn't hide a damn thing!

My best friend and I were just talking about Javy the other day and the commercials he did for Marietta Dodge. His jeans were painted on. His legs, bulge, and ass were a sight to behold.

My best friends partner is a landscaper and a Braves coach was a client. He and the coach's wife became very close. She would get him signed baseballs from all the stars at that time (Maddux, Smoltz, Glavine). She was sort of a mother figure to Javy and they would hang out together. She invited my friends partner to come by one day to meet him but he was running late and missed meeting Javy. Javy did leave him a signed baseball in a sock. When he brought the ball home to show my friend, they discovered there was a hair in the sock! I still kid him about using that hair as dental floss.

Would that be Javy Lopez? He had one of the greatest asses in all of MLB. I was fortunate enough to get a photo posing with him once. So, there was hair in the sock, huh? I wonder...