Baseball Bat and Balls!

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I went to a baseball game this week and all I have to say is WOW! As you all know the urinals have no dividers! I went to the restroom 3 times during this game (2 beers and 1 water make me pee!) and each time I seen some very nice sets! I would wait in the long line, then get to a urinal, unzip, pull it out and then slowly look at the men from side to side. Their were some men who were shy and some that did all but hold a sign saying, "MY PENIS IS DOWN HERE!" The man on my left was in his thirties with a 5 o'clock shadow look. He came up and unzipped reached in with one hand and started shaking it. He had the biggest cock I EVER saw! I couldn't blame him for showing it off. Later on in that day I seen a VERY attractive man in his late twenties with hairy arms and goatee. He had a nice uncut cock, not much to whoop about, but he was delicious, but while peeing next to him a gentleman caught my eye at the other end of the urinals. He shook his cock furiously, standing farther back from the urinal then was necessary and put on quite a show! During that game I saw around 10 cocks. So any of you like seeing how men size up either at home, sporting game, fair, locker room, etc?

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like men in baseball uniforms. I like troughs too since you can let it all hang out and you can't hide anything, and if you're pee shy just use a stall. I don't cruise men in public bathrooms since I don't always like when it's done to me.

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I also prefer troughs. I like the freedom of just knowing that you can let it hang out and won't be frowned on. I do sometimes like my privacy however, so sometimes will use both hands.

allowtoworship

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Cock Parade!
Ain't it great! Have sat for hours in a booth with a peek holr that looks out on the urinals,
The most exciting moment is whan a man walks up to a urinal - unsips his fly and pulls out that beauty.
To watch as the cock slit opens wide & hot piss comes shooting out, After a few moments the piss flow slows. And he gives it a few tugs as I stufy the folds & creases of skin - realizing how large this tool can become.
He leaves but is soon replaced by another dude - unzipping his fly and about to show me his private parts.
Each man's cock is a thing of beauty to behold.
What this cocksucker worships!