Baseball hotties

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Logan Forsythe of the San Diego Padres.
As the season progresses, he starts growing a beard which goes well with his square jaw. I don't think he's hung. I just find him attractive, athletic and manly, which sounds odd. I'm not usually attracted to redheads (sorry to all you gingers! lol).
I think he's 110% straight even though he doesn't seem to have the requisite girlfriend (for a pro athlete) listed in his bio (his San Diego Padre bio page doesn't even have a real bio of him...it's all career stats).
Here's a link to a short interview with him on YouTube:
Meet The Padres: Logan Forsythe - YouTube
There are some other quick YouTube videos where he's signing autographs and he's clean shaven and quite handsome.
Woof for Logan!

Attachments

Reactions: MrPistons2010

novice22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wellnow; seems that Logan Morrison and Bryan Petersen are at it again.

The Petey & LoMo Show: Operation Whitey Tighty - YouTube

/Now with video of LoMo in tight green ballbusting shorts with "Booty Camp" written across the butt, what we used to call "Coochie Cutters" back in the day.

Just browsed this thread...man I really like Bryan Petersen (Petey) better than LoMo. He gives a vibe and makes me tingle in the naughty places. :) I don't often define men this way, but he is really adorable.

Last edited:
Reactions: wchoki35

subdividemylipz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love this, thx BXRBRFSCOWBOY. This is not only very interesting, but funny as hell too. Great post!

A good analysis saying it was probably Ike Davis

Well, let's do this CIS style:
The clues:
Team: Mets. Possible culprits: 25
Since he is showering that day, it likely narrows it down to one of the ten players who appeared in Friday night's game.
Race: White. Torres, Santana, Quintanilla - you're out.
Penis status: circumcised (I'm looking at you, Ike Davis)
Pubes status: shorn. The penis is likely attached to an unmarried player who still feels as though he needs to impress the ladies
Height: Unknown, BUT we can see that the top of his penis stands at precisely 5.5 blue bricks from the ground, less 5 x 1 inch = 5 inches for the caulk (heh) between the bricks. Assuming these are painted cinder blocks, which run 8 x 8 x 16 inches, we can infer that his hips are 39 inches from the ground. The top of my own penis stands 36.5 inches from the ground, and at 5'11", that runs at a ratio of 51.4% of my height. Extrapolating that ratio to 39 inches, our penissy pal likely stands approximately 6'3 and 3/4".
Handedness: Left (in the video, the player can be seen to be carrying a towel in his left hand, and his right hand to be empty).
Discussion: We have on our hands a left-handed, caucasian, 6'4" circumcised player from Friday night's game.
Conclusion: The only caucasian, unmarried, left-handed throwing player from last night's game was Ike Davis, who is unmarried, stands 6'4" and is Jewish (i.e., likely circumcised).

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TKMDKDvl7...Q48/gTABpa60Omg/s1600/baron+-+Ike+davis+2.jpg

uncutstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I would have to say

Skip Schumaker.. nice tight ass would love to eat that thing.
Matt Holliday... muscular and HOT
Roy Oswalt HUGE bulge when he pitches
David Freese, nice guy and super hot went to same High School but I graduated before he did.
Adam Wainwright..HOT
Chris Carpenter.. Hot country boy and im sure hes packing.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Roy Halladay at Spring Training
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/529827_10152587824475492_559108319_n.jpg

Chase Utley at Spring Training - it was funny how, when this photo was posted on the Phillies' Facebook page, there were a LOT of posts from women - and a few from guys - commenting more on Chase's looks and what the posters wanted to do with him
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/535575_10152594808680492_669417793_n.jpg

Has everyone seen Tim LinceCUM with his new shorter haircut? He looks much cuter, even though he didn't look bad before.