Baseball Players Adjusting Package

Hockeyfan

1st Like
Media
Last night I watched on tv the braves play the cardinals. I noticed in particular several players adjust and grab their package mostly when they get to the base, and/or in between swings. I don't play baseball, so I am wondering if is this is more a "testosterone" ritual like spitting for some players or does the cup shift around, irritate and really need to be adjusted? Some players do it consistently (example, Jeff Francoeur) while others never seem to.

Reactions: WillyWanka

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cups are built pretty "standard" and therefore fit ever dude differently. I think it's mighty genuine when you arrange yourself infront of the "stands." The only reason why some guys are down there more than others is the difference in how the thing fits. Bigger guys tend to find them less comfortable, in my experience. On a hot day, with you junk all pressed in there, trust me, you'd be grabbing yourself.

Reactions: WillyWanka

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last night I watched on tv the braves play the cardinals. I noticed in particular several players adjust and grab their package mostly when they get to the base, and/or in between swings. I don't play baseball, so I am wondering if is this is more a "testosterone" ritual like spitting for some players or does the cup shift around, irritate and really need to be adjusted? Some players do it consistently (example, Jeff Francoeur) while others never seem to.

I've played baseball for a long while and I'll tell you, jockstraps are NOT comfortable. Often after sliding, my junk would push the jock in a weird way and I'd have to reajust the whole thing. I don't think it has anything to do with testosterone.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've played baseball for a long while and I'll tell you, jockstraps are NOT comfortable. Often after sliding, my junk would push the jock in a weird way and I'd have to reajust the whole thing. I don't think it has anything to do with testosterone.

hardcup jocks feel awful. i hate them. so, it is somewhat necessary to move things around from time to time.

soft jocks. another story.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to play some baseball in High School and College. No matter what your size, cups are very uncomfortable and are always pinching or squeezing something. You notice it a lot with pitchers with long strides and with batters with wider stances.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing worse than jock itch...Almost cost me a hot bj once when I stopped for a piss in a gay cruising area, my crotch (balls and lower dick) was RED. But he noticed I had put plenty of powder (not scented, girly powder) all over the area and sucked me off anyway. Major bloodflow in that area of all peoples crotches, natural, healthy, but for many men and women, we sweat and itch like HELL! The BB-players deal with all of that shit....and turn on str8 woman and gay men in the process! Athletes are HOT!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I noticed in particular several players adjust and grab their package mostly when they get to the base, and/or in between swings.
IMO, there could be another reason for the need to adjust. When I wore briefs, I liked to pull my dick and balls up. It felt good to have the head of my dick up and out of the way. When my dick dropped and got squashed in my crotch, it didn't feel good and I needed to lift it up. This would go on evey half hour or so. (That's why I wear boxers now.) Many baseball players wear briefs with their baseball pants, so no doubt many of them have the same preference to keep their dick up. It's easy to spot what they're wearing underneath if they have white pants. I rarely see jockstraps with the pro players. Compression shorts seem to be as common as briefs now.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm glad they wear them though because it gives me a rush to see guys messin' around with their junk...am i weird for that?
No. If I see a guy adjusting his stuff, it turns me on, too. I'm sure many guys react the same way.

Reactions: waistband

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll agree with the others on cups being extremely uncomfortable. Especially if you get hit between the legs while wearing one. It won't hurt as bad as if you weren't wearing the cup but either way it can be painful.

MuscleBound

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think part of the problem is compression shorts. They let the cup move around way too much. And you can tell which players wear them by how much the cup moves when they pitch, run, bat, etc. You'd think these guys would learn. Still when I wear one to jujitsu class I still have to adjust it because it tends to slip down and my cock pops out the top. Jockstraps work much better than the compression shorts (whether they have a pouch for a cup or not). I think the small guys can wear them just fine, but bigger guys have to have a strap, and then sometimes even that can't hold it all in.

coutter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Adjusting on the field is fucking hot. Especially if the bulge is huge. Its necessary to have one on during baseball. Its a little uncomfortable. I use one for martial arts. Try a nutty buddy, a lot more freedom and it floats

justnjockbball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I play college baseball and have a nice cock that fills out my cup and sliding shorts (compressions) nicely. I like grabbing the whole package in the cup and moving it around esp. when I know Ive got an audience very aware that Ive got a big one. My junk, when soft hangs nicely and is fat so it pushes my cup outward a bit and thus the big bulge. But the edge of the cup should always be in contact with the skin (pushing compression shorts down to my skin) so it does what its supposed to do and protect my jewels. Some bulges you see are a bit misleading in that Ive seen small dicked guys still have nice bulges because of the cup, but when you see an absurdly big bulge that sorta tells ya the guys got a big dick and in the lockerroom that fact is obvious. I'll be in the bigs probably within a couple years as I should be getting drafted by a MLB club next June... maybe then I'll have some stories about big dicked guys in the majors... I think a lot of what you read on the 'net is BS though.

Reactions: deleted1181089

coutter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use the nutty buddy for martial arts as well. It is superior to others of the past but it still rides up and I find myself readjusting often. The NB actually creates a very obvious bulge. I like to sport it around town or when I'm hiking

Coutter

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media

This is because so many guys wear a CUP strap over their balls, with nothing between the cup pouch and their sacs. Cups work best when the cup strap is worn OVER some other pouch that holds the balls in place. I used to wear a regular Bike jock and then a cup strap over that. Sometimes I wore a Bike sports BRIEF and a cup strap over that. If you do it that way, jockstraps are way comfortable and awesome.