Cummy

Superior Member
Media

Emmett Gera

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just want it to be known that Kike Hernandez is a homophobic asshole. From people I know who have worked for the Dodgers, he is known to be very demeaning to gay people and to use the word 'faggot' very losely.

i dont want to believe it :/ although I can see it being very plausible given that he's puerto rican and that mindset isn't uncommon in latino cultures.

Reactions: JJ Baseball

Bakerz2355

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just want it to be known that Kike Hernandez is a homophobic asshole. From people I know who have worked for the Dodgers, he is known to be very demeaning to gay people and to use the word 'faggot' very losely.

Doesn't help that his first name is a jewish slur as well! (jkjk)

Reactions: russthewriter59

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont want to believe it :/ although I can see it being very plausible given that he's puerto rican and that mindset isn't uncommon in latino cultures.

I didn't want to believe it either...but it comes from a very credible source...someone that I know who has been working for the Dodgers. This person is straight but was really upset at what a homophobe Kike is.

Emmett Gera

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't want to believe it either...but it comes from a very credible source...someone that I know who has been working for the Dodgers. This person is straight but was really upset at what a homophobe Kike is.
Damn. is your source a trainer, coach, etc? Those are the only people I’d imagine have significant contact with the players.

fuckrogerbb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I could paste a picture, but you must check out a Cubs player called Ian Happ. When he is at the plate his big beautiful ass is sticking out and his big bulge is also sticking out. I was watching their game last night and he was running around the bases. He was coming into third base directly into the camera and his junk was sloshing around. So sexy. Very sexy face as well.

Cummy

Superior Member
Media
I wish I could paste a picture, but you must check out a Cubs player called Ian Happ. When he is at the plate his big beautiful ass is sticking out and his big bulge is also sticking out. I was watching their game last night and he was running around the bases. He was coming into third base directly into the camera and his junk was sloshing around. So sexy. Very sexy face as well.
fffc4bae0e6328cd598bd0d7b5f6fe7f.jpg

1*l4OuPqt606-S_P-nGBYZug.jpeg