Baseball players

guestfuse

Sexy Member
Media
Hey everyone. If you are a baseball player maybe you'll have the best answer.

-All baseball players seem to have the nicest, firmest, roundest asses of all athletes. No other sport seems to compare quite so closely. What is it you guys are doing to develop those asses so well!? I'd love to have the ass of a ball player!

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
burgers and hot dogs, sliding shorts and cups. Put that with plain good looks with no tricks and it looks hot.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's just the type of exercises that are done.

Lots of sprinting, lots of torso and upper leg work that would in part affect the butt. Lots of stretching may play a role too.

But I know that when I played I had a really big and firm ass, after I stopped I lost a little firmness and it got a tiny bit smaller.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WHAT You don't watch soccer!!!! hands down the sport with the best asses.Ok so these pics are rugby but still

Attachments

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
big difference between rugby and soccer players.

I'll take Rugby any day (Ben Cohen is so blazing hot!)

I love baseball player asses too - especially the catcher's butt.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Except for some of the pitchers......BIG ASSES

david wells
Damn he's hot! I am incredibly turned on by David Wells. For the record there's a nude shot of his ass out there somewhere as well, lifted directly from his autobiography written a few years back.

As to how they keep their asses in shape, Joe Torre current manager of The New York Yankees explained it once. He told of how when the team is on the road, in order to keep them all feeling equal and since all rooms are with 2 persons, the players took turns being in the same room as him for the night. Lord only knows what they do in that room, but it would explain why Roger Clemens had it written into his contract that he didn't have to go on the road trips.

guestfuse

Sexy Member
Media
So I won't deny that those rugby studs have some really fine asses...but If you could find pictures of some baseball players...then we could really have a soundoff on making a decision. If you could find some of, uh I dunno...how about Javy Lopez, Jeter, Arod, Garciaparra???? If shots like that exist, and you posted them, I'd be in debt forever!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of my friends talk about "baseball asses" :tongue: There was one time they went to a game and specifically got seats so they could get close up looks at the players' asses. Unfortunately, I was not able to go to the game that night - I was working nights during that time. (That was about two months ago.)

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
big difference between rugby and soccer players.

I'll take Rugby any day (Ben Cohen is so blazing hot!)

I love baseball player asses too - especially the catcher's butt.
Yes, the catchers often seem to have the nicest asses. They are also the cutest on the team. What with all that gear and the mask, ooh! (I have somewhat of a fetish for catcher's gear).:redface::biggrin:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, the catchers often seem to have the nicest asses. They are also the cutest on the team. What with all that gear and the mask, ooh! (I have somewhat of a fetish for catcher's gear).:redface::biggrin:
did you use the words "gear" and "fetish" in the same sentence?

..::GF::.. GearFetish.com - Get In Gear

my username: pfeliks

It's a free site, tho you have to register

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also dig sexy baseball players--but it's their FRONT BULGES that get me hot!! Most of them look like they're carrying huge "bats" between those muscular legs.

Those are some of the biggest, juiciest bulges I've ever seen! Yes, I know many of them (if not all) wear protective cups, but even so--those big bulges just grab my attention right away!

Does anyone know if any of the pro players have really big cocks??

I'd like to know. If so, it will give a whole new meaning to the phrase "Play ball!!" :wink: Thanks!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
did you use the words "gear" and "fetish" in the same sentence?

..::GF::.. GearFetish.com - Get In Gear

my username: pfeliks

It's a free site, tho you have to register
Thanks Industrialsize. Ugh, why do they ask for so much information?! I was all ready to register until they started requiring so much knowledge of myself.:eek: I'll probably join later on with a dummy account, but I don't have the patience to do it right now.:redface:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks Industrialsize. Ugh, why do they ask for so much information?! I was all ready to register until they started requiring so much knowledge of myself.:eek: I'll probably join later on with a dummy account, but I don't have the patience to do it right now.:redface:
I've been a member for years......once your registered, that will be the LAST time you hear from them.....