baseball vs football (who wins)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by trentsten, May 23, 2009.

1. trentsten

trentsten New Member

All names and universities are fake this is a ficticious story based on nothing @C@ CR AGAIN FICTICIOUS or maybe ... no fiction

It's been a while since I've heard the roar of the crowd. I loved hearing all those people yelling my name.

I was the shit.

Hey, in the south if you can quarterback a team to state, you are a god...And that is what I was.

well that's part of the backstory.....

After all that... I got a scholarship.....TO U.T (University of TeXas) hook em' horns....man I'm stoked....out off control big baller...ego to the sky

And I'm loving it but, I'm the back up QB....freshman punked...second string

But, I got my chance in a big game. OUr QB got sacked hard and needed to shake it of

So I go in- just for a down I'm sure-

The play is called
    We lineup
    I take the snap

I'm looking

looking

hoping for a big play

still looking, looking, looking

BAM ... I got blind side {not looking enough} and hard man.. broken collar bone

Long story short "There is always a fresh line of QB's to take your place"

2. B_socalstud89

B_socalstud89 New Member

3. trentsten

trentsten New Member

Well even though i could not play

I managed to keep my scholarship and ride it out to a B.A.

So now that you have all my background I should get on with my story

My name is Eric, I'm 6'3" 205 lbs brn/brn and 23 and yea a stud.. people can't stop telling me that. And I'm not just a stud based on my looks or that I took my high school to state. My thick 8 incher proves I'm a winner too.

4. trentsten

trentsten New Member

So now that I'm in the corporate world- Football a memory - I still keep my body up. I still hit the gym everyday, sometimes just to do laps or get in the sauna. But, I like workingout building my body more and more.

ONe day at the gym when I'm about to start my bench reps this guy comes up behind me.

"Put some more on dude-----I'll spot you"

I really just wanted to press off a few reps (quick and light) but, OK Sure I'll show off. So he added 50lbs more and returned to spot.

"Alright give me ten" he said

Now I'm thinking {Who the hell does he think he's talking too}

But I put it off as either a joke or a pep talk

I pumped out the ten - the last two hard but, done.

"Nice work . . . I didn't think you could do it" smirk on his face

"You where hoping I couldn't do it, cause now it's your turn" smirk on my face
    As I told him this I stood up off the bench showing him how tall and big I am.
    That's when I got a better look at him. He was about 5'9" maybe shorter, but, he was a stocky fucker. So he took my place on the bench as I spotted and then he pumped out ten.

"Aagh - that's great"

"Yea good job" I said kinda pissed beccause it didn't look as hard for him

he leaned up from the bench and flexing his biceps, said
    "Hard work pays off"

Grabbing my own biceps
    "It looks like you do almost as much work as me"

5. trentsten

trentsten New Member

He joined me in the joke {jab} laughing aloud as well

"I'm Eric" I introduced

"Coy"

"I've never seen you before. Whats your regular gym or did you just join"

"Well I have a nice one at home but I just acquired this one."

"Acquired" I asked

"Well inherited from an uncle I didn't even know"

"Nice get to know you gift"

"Yea... I think it's just because I'm the biggest jock in the family."

"Oh did you play some ball"

"Yea U.C.L.A." he yells

"Cool I was a QB at Texas"..."Well for a year"

Coy laughs

"What" I asked

"I should have known" "You look like you were designed to be a quarterback"

"What's that mean" getting annoyed

looking up and me and puffing out his chest Coy continued...

"Come on....tall.....lean...cocky attitude....and a pretty boy" still with that smirk on his face

"yea thats funny...what position did you play?"

"Catcher"

"Huh"

"I played baseball"

""oh"" ok cool" diferent sport but still cool ... another jock

"So you want to help me finish my routine"

"I can't man....I was done when you pushed that extra set on me...I need to head home"

"Just like a quarterback...always the first to wear out"

"Yea you wish you could do my workout" Standing my ground
    "Ok pretty boy when do you hit the waits again"

"I'm back tommorrow about 8...."

"Can you maake it 10....10:30...when the gym is closed "we'll have a little baseball vs football"

6. kurt bishop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok, so far it sounds real..... The best fiction stories are the one that are more real then not. Im courious now to see how this plays out.

Please keep me posted!

7. ConnerM360

ConnerM360 Active Member

Albums:
    Sounds like a great start

8. trentsten

trentsten New Member

“You’re on” I agreed as we shook hands.

Coy seemed to be a pretty cool guy beining a jock like me I guess It helped us hit it off a bit.

But, I still wanted to beat him at the work out

Jocks Competitive?

NO KIDDING.

The next day I showed up right at 10:30. Coy was there to unlock the door.

“ come on in”

“Thanks

The gym had been closed for 30 minutes and was now totally empty. It was weird to have the run of the place.

And now as we crossed the floor, I ask

“You ready to push yourself” (and yes I put on my own big grin)

“We'll see who gets pushed” (same grin)

And yes we both laughed - - because this was going to be cool. Even though I had no other plans than to win, show him he couldn’t keep up with me, but looking at Coy I knew it was going to be hard.

Coy and I traded off on every routine we knew. (Come on not every routine but a fu’nk’in lot) It was a great workout. When we were done, I think we both felt like we had been pushed.

“Damn that was a good workout” Coy said stretching his arms.

“I agree” stretching my arms too.

“I don't think we have a winner though”

“Your right we didn’t decide that”

“Alright then, let’s hit three stations and decide whose sport is best”

“Ok let’s do it. What are the rules?”

“We’ll do leg squats, bench press, and ……bicip curls. We choose a weight of each and who ever can do the most reps of each wins”

“Best two out of the three?”

“Yep

“Ok let’s go

We started on the leg squats first. Probably not a good idea, with a catcher as my competition. But we choose 140 lbs

I went first. I pumped my thighs to a total of 23reps. My legs were burning, but I knew it was a lot and was going to be hard to beat.

Coy went in and started his reps. Closer an closer he got to 20, then he hit 25, looked over at me to let me know he could keep going, then said…

“That’s one point for me…..pretty boy”

(OH MAN)….that was cocky I thought, but he’s a catcher…he squats all the time…that was his give me…now I’m….going to have to crush him on the arm reps.

We hit the bench press and choose to load the bar to 120 lbs. Coy has to go first this time. I spot him and he starts. Press after press he goes until he reaches 25 and places the bar back on the rack.

Coy sits up and says “that should be more than enough”

“Just spot me”

I got on the bench and got set and got ready to show Coy what a quarterback arm was capable of. My turn to win.

I pumped out the first ten, no problem, next five way harder …. The whole time Coy counting it out...16—17—18

I was really struggling now 19 — 20

“Come on pretty boy…five more to catch me”

I was straining for the 20 rep when Coy could see in my eyes that I needed him to set it on the rack.

“Not bad, but not good enough, I’m the winner…2-0”

“Ok your strong” I admitted

“One more to go…You need to redeem yourself”

Man was he being cocky, and I was getting a little heated. I was used to winning this test of man hood.

The final station was the bicep curls.
    We chose 25 lbs each grabbing a bell and sat on benches across from each other.
    “Alright let’s go the same time ……and try to keep up”

ASS...didn’t like his cockiness, but after losing the other two stations, Man I need to win

We began going in sync around the 15th rep I started to slow...

I looked up at Coy and he seemed even more confident.

16-17—still slower I was struggling now and coy was just keeping in sync wiyh me.

He knew he had me beat

And I knew I was beat Not something I’m used to. I also didn’t like seeing this guy in front of me so smug
    Man I was pissed, but a good sport I congratulated him “nice win”

“Was there ever a doubt”

The whole time I’m thinking (Too bad I didn’t just challenge this short little fucker to cock comparison)

I would like to continue if you guys think i should....OH man I'm gonna go any way...but I hope you are liking it.

TheBlink likes this.
  9. uncut702

uncut702 Member

Albums:
    Good so far

10. OffTLeash

OffTLeash Member

you better this story's fuckin hot

11. ConnerM360

ConnerM360 Active Member

Albums:
    You must continue.

12. deanhuge

deanhuge Active Member

Looking forward to reading more!

13. trentsten

trentsten New Member

A cock comparison, that would put an end too his smug attitude. I think that’s the only reason I could take the losses as well as I did. He is a short cocky little fucker but, if he could see my dick he’d know he’s just a little fucker.

“Don’t take it so hard buddy” Coy patting me on the back, “I’m competitive and I never lose.”

“All right smartass” I say standing up so my 6’3” height towers over his 5’9”.

“ooooo____Ok your taller.”

We both laughed and the situation was lightend. I reach out to shake his hand. “Thanks for the private gym time.”
    “No problem…you can do it when ever.”
    “Cool…I’ll take you up on that” grabbing my bag I continue “we’ll catch you later.”

“Don’t take off so fast we have the whole gym to us…the showers and steam rooms are open, let’s clean off and then enjoy the Jacuzzi.”

Man did that sound good; I needed a shower after that workout and relaxing in a Jacuzzi sounded real good. Even better yet----I would get to see Coy’s face when he take’s a look at my big hanging cock. I don’t think he’ll have that smug attitude anymore. “Sounds good to me dude.” I’m already halfway to the locker room and showers before I finish my acceptance.

“Alright then, I’ll get some water from the juice bar and meet you in the showers.”

I go in and throw my bag down at my locker. I strip of my work out clothes and head for the showers. My cock hanging down a good 4.5 inches over my big balls….soft, thick, and proud. I can’t wait for Coy to get to the showers. I actually started to get bigger thinking about it…not hard…just more full. This was the place guys shut up around me. This is where the attitude stopped and the envy started. (It is a great cock).
    And now Coy was going to come stand in the showers next to it. And I bet he won’t talk about his 3-0 win in the weight room.

Coy gets to the showers and takes the nozzle right next to me, “So quarterback, when’s the last time you went 0-3?” He says it without even looking at me, in fact, his back is turned to me…he hasn’t seen my big fat soft cock yet or he wouldn’t have still been smug.
    “I’ve never been 0-3, I’m usually 4-0” I challenged back.

Coy looked over his shoulder and said, “In what dream contest are you usually 4-0”

“Fucking cock contest”, I yell holding my arms out and displaying my big jock cock.

Coy looks down, still looking over his shoulder. (Probably to scared to turn around)

“So what are the 4 points?” Coy ask as he looks back at my face.

Now I’m enjoying this. He’s accepting my rematch contest. “Length…width…ball size…, and how far you shoot.” I list them of slowly and proudly knowing this short guy has got to be in awe.

Coy smirks at me “well you’re already at 0-3 again.”
    “Yea right” my voice not quite finishing both words
    And he turns to face me. I’m standing there just looking.

“What’s the matter pretty boy “Never seen a man’s cock before”

I still didn’t say anything. I’ve always been one of the biggest fucking cocks in the locker room…always. And this guy was dwarfing me. I mean we were both soft but his had soft had to be 6 inches, just hanging there over a ball sac I couldn’t believe.

Coy headed out of the showers back to the locker room. “Come on Eric…if we’re going to compete we need to get a tape measure.”

I didn’t want to move. I normally jumped at cock comparison contest. It felt good to see other guys envy my meat. But, right now, this guy was having fun with me. He wasn’t going to let this go and it was my own fault. I wanted to humiliate him, like he did to me in the weight room. (By showing the short guy my huge cock). I left the showers and found Coy near my locker.

Coy waving me over, “Hurry up dude”

I moved over to him, like he owned me and I guess he did or he soon would.

“So what do you think Eric, does the tall lean pretty boy get a point tonight or does the studly manly baseball jock walk away 7-0.”

I wasn’t able to say anything.

“ERIC” Coy said deeply
    “yea” I snapped back up to his face
    “Since we’re not hard yet, let’s measure balls first.”
    I was finally out of my daze and wanted to measure and compare with this dude.
    “So how do we measure these” Coy asked
    “We measure the whole ball sac all the way around.”

“Ok one more point for me 4-0 three to go”

My cock was actually getting hard already. Seeing Coy’s fat nuts was making my own churn up.

“Looks like the QB’s half way to hard” Coy reaches out and tapes my cock which just makes it rise to full mast. “You got hard fast or this part, you must love to compare. But, I don’t think your going to like this comparison”

My hard 8 inches is standing up hard between us and coy is still soft. He lifts his thick soft cock up to mine. “Well, It looks like I got you beat in width, but I guess we should measure while we’re both hard.”

I couldn’t believe what was happening. I’ve always been a jock, hell, I’ve always been one of the fastest, strongest, and yes fucking most well hung. But, this guy, he already beat me with the weights…this short ass baseball player…that was more than I wanted to accept. And now here I am naked in front of this guy. Side by side, naked, the time when I would get back my respect, and instead he was winning again. Actually not just winning…Dominating. And he knew it and loved it.

As he stroked his cock to get it hard for ‘the comparison’ he let it smack my already rock hard 8 inches. And I watched every stroke;

“So Eric…you think you’ll win a point”

Softly I answered, “no”

“What’s that I didn’t hear you?”

“no” I didn’t want to say it much louder.

“I think you owe me more respect than that.”

“what” man I was confused.

“I dominated you in the gym and now your cock is being dominated. I know you tall guys think your all super hung. I bet you wanted to hit the showers thinking you would gain some respect from me.
    I think when a boy meets a man he should call him sir. Coy grabs my chin pulling my eyes from his cock up to his eyes. “Don’t you agree?”

More confused but I answered “Yes sir”
    “That’s a good boy”

My eyes returned to his still soft but growing cock
    “ERIC…you should stroke it so can feel a man sized cock as it gets hard”
    I reached down and wrapped my hand around Coys cock and it is already thicker than mine.
    “Hey, that’s good boy…stroke it up…get that cock hard, you want to see my rod rock hard….standing beside your boy cock.” “I can’t hear you!” Coy yells and grabs my balls for emphasis.

“YES SIR”

“Better…now tell me how I made you feel today”
    “sir?”
    “You’re a jock right?”
    “yes sir”
    “Can you say you are a stud jock after tonight?”
    “no sir”
    “Then tell me why…Tell me when you started to find that out tonight. Tell me, and keep stroking my cock”

“I didn’t like losing the squats but, when I started struggling at 15 at the bench press, half of what you did, I was embarrassed. And when you mocked me struggling with the curls I was pissed.”

“Yea keep going and keep stroking”
    Coy’s cock was hard as stone now even harder than mine and hotter, he had me beat now by over 2 inches maybe 3.

14. Poivre89

Poivre89 Member

You should definitely continue this

15. kurt bishop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well Im hard........... I need a contest!

16. Pepijn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  17. trentsten

trentsten New Member

I was gone now, for the first time I knew I was not the stud in the room. I wasn’t even close to Coy and I felt like I was in trouble. I continued to explain “So when you mentioned the showers and the Jacuzzi I was happy---I couldn’t wait to get naked and let you see my cock.” “So I could show you my big cock.”

“Why did you think you would impress me?”

“Cause your short man…and in the looker rooms I’m usually one of the bigger dicks – you’re stocky and all but, no way you’re going to be able to compete with me once we hit the showers.”

“That was good but, you sounded like you are proud of your cock. Why don’t you look back down and compare your cock to this short guy’s cock.”
    While I’m looking down, comparing, Coy replies “Still proud of your cock?”

“um…yes” weak reply, but best I could do at the time

“A fucking 6’3” QB standing next to a 5’9” Baseball catcher.” You think any of your buddies would want to stand next to me in the showers.”

“no sir”

“What’s the score so far boy?”

“6 – 0”

“You think we should see who shoots the farthest or do you just want to give that one to me?”

“I guess I can let you have it.”

Coy laughing, “Is that your real answer, because we can do it and I can humiliate you even more.”

“Ok, yes you win 7 – 0.”

“Smartest move you’ve made all night.” Then Coy took his cock and smacked it against mine. I was amazed that it hurt. His cock was so muck harder than mine and I began to soften from the humiliation. Coy noticed and then continued hitting my cock with his, adding insults along with the beating. “Your cock has got about as much staying power as your biceps. ---- “That’s ok, boy; the best part about tonight is right now. Because, now you’re going to knell down in front of me….the short guy who has beat you in everyway---“Go ahead boy …. Get on your knees.”

I can’t believe this; I can’t believe I want to kneel down. But this guy has totally dominated me all night. I feel more beaten than any sack I took. With my eyes on Coy’s I kneel slowly and when I’m down I return my eye’s to his cock. Man I am so close to it now. There are thick strong looking veins helping support its massive weight. And his balls look ready to shoot. It is then that I realize why I’ve been put on my knees and I look up in fear at Coy. He let his smirk grow bigger and nods his head. I shake my head in protest but don’t speak.

Coy continues to smirk and says, “”You’re going to show me more respect. You’re going to suck my cock because you worship it. You’re going to beg me to shoot my load on you.”

And there I was totally beaten and dominated…by this short fucker that I would have bet I would out man. Yet, he out manned me…more than out manned me. And now I have his big cock in my mouth. He keeps pushing me up and down most of his shaft by pulling on my hair, pulling me off occasionally to ask question.
    “Do you love that big cock?”
    “yes sir”
    “Do you envy my cock?”
    “yes sir”
    “Lick my balls…Do you wish your cock and balls were this big?”
    “yes sir”
    “Say IT.”
    “I wish my cock and balls were as big as your’s.”
    “Go ahead boy stroke your dick off while you worship my man cock. That’s it boy get it ready to shoot. We’re going to see who gets that 7th point…I like to win outright.”

“But, we already decided you could have it.”, I pointed out

“I don’t want to have IT, I want to take IT. I want you to leave here tonight and know your nothing but a boy compared to me. Now get back to sucking that cock you wish you had.” And Coy shoves his cock back down my throat.

“That’s it…good job…” Coy continues my humiliation, “Are you getting that dick of yours close.” He asked.

“mmm yes.” I mumble

“Good boy…go ahead stand up now.” “Ok stand here beside me.” He instructs.

I stand and face in the same direction as Coy. Me now towering over him, yet his cock sticking out much farther. Coy sees me watching his cock and speaks to me, “Don’t worry boy…we can subtract 3 inches from my wad to make up for the difference.”

I was so embarrassed but I hoped the 3 inches would help me win. I got right to the edge and I held it; while continuing to stroke my meat hoping to build up pressure for a longer distance. Coy could see me struggling and knew exactly what I was doing.

“Go ahead boy…build it up!…good competitive spirit!!…give me your best shoot!!!.”

We stood now on one end of the locker room with about 50ft of carpet in front of us (plenty of room)

I was horny and ready to cum and I knew this was going to be one far shot, and I would make it 6-1, not much but I wanted it. “Ok I’m ready…uh…yea…I’m going to blast a point load.” I yelled as I erupted, shooting a nice thick glob about 7 feet out and followed with four more shots between the first shot and my feet. “Oh yea…that’s a good shot.” I panted as I recovered.

“Yea much further than I thought you could do. But, I’m about to show you what a good thick strong load looks like.”

I watched as Coy’s enormous cock began to unload. In two seconds the competition was over. His first shot had to be 15 feet, more than double mine, and then he shot two more around ten feet. Then while still jacking his load out, he reached over, grabbed the back of my neck and forced me down to his cock. “That’s 7-0 boy.” His balls still unloading more cum I was forced to swallow it. “Yea go ahead boy enjoy the rest of my big load.”

I swallowed some but I tried to spit most out.

“Don’t worry…You’ll get used to it.”

That didn’t sound good…He intends for me to do this again? When he finished he ordered me back into the showers following right behind me.

As we started to wash up Coy had more to say, “Those were good loads…maybe we can go for an eighth point…see who came the most…I think my first three shots you didn’t get down your throat beat your whole load….What do you think Eric?”

“yea I guess they did.”

“Good, so it’s 8-0 now.” “Man for someone who normally finishes 4-0 you didn’t do so hot today.”

End?

18. ConnerM360

ConnerM360 Active Member

Albums:
    Hopefully not the end. Although I am not sure exactly where you could go from here. I would love to see the winner lose some to one of the guys friends or in a different contest maybe a fucking contest with some girl?

19. evilgirlie

evilgirlie New Member

Albums:
    Great story!

20. bramasole_iowa

bramasole_iowa New Member

fucking hot. don't end it, man. There's gotta be a second encounter.

Draft saved Draft deleted