Based off your size, how small is too small, how big is too big?

Dracob

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m curious. I’m into this guy who’s easily 6 foot 3 or taller. And he gives off big dick energy. I haven’t made a move, this got me thinking. HONESTLY. How small is too small for you to want to be in a relationship with someone? Do you want to have the bigger dick? Would you be intimidated if you have still above average or even less by someone who is possibly huge? Do you avoid these situations?

Reactions: balanceofpower874

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when you are in bed together it is not how tall you are rather how long you are! As for me, i am a 100% bottom so i want him to have the bigger cock

D

deleted1177572

I have never been with anyone who had a smaller cock, and being 5'6", I don't believe I have been with anyone shorter. Based on my size... cock size and height, I simply assume the other person is going to be be bigger and taller. My preference is for a top with a considerably larger cock. It doesn't have to be huge. A taller top is nice.

ian46

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m curious. I’m into this guy who’s easily 6 foot 3 or taller. And he gives off big dick energy. I haven’t made a move, this got me thinking. HONESTLY. How small is too small for you to want to be in a relationship with someone? Do you want to have the bigger dick? Would you be intimidated if you have still above average or even less by someone who is possibly huge? Do you avoid these situations?
I forgot to mention I’m 5’11 so I’m definitely shorter too. Do you tall guys out there care for guys quite shorter than you?
I'm 6'2 and prefer guys who are shorter than me...a real turn on I would say. Everyone has their preferences. I'm about 7" cut with a big head and I'm been finding that I'm actually bigger than most in my limited experience. Size is cool but is not a deal breaker for me.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 6' 2" and only 5" x 6" girth but I find I look small compared to my size but a lot of partners like it because we get full body contact as I don't bottom out but I give them the stretch they want. Just my experience everybody is different. I'm not intimidated by guys bigger than me at all. We all get off the same way regardless of size.

Reactions: 1348084

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always preferenced guys who were taller and more muscular. I think it's to do with me being a submissive bottom. It's feels more natural if they can overpower me, I don't need to pretend.

In terms of cock size, I have a preference for guys over 7" and good girth because I like the feeling of them entering my "second hole" and I also like that full mouth feel when you suck on them.