Bashful pup's photo...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Desirability lies entirely in the eye of the beholder, RP. You needn't understand why we find your penis as an object of lust, but you really do us all a disservice by refusing to accept it.

I have several "types", but the most enduring over my 30+ years of sex is a short, stocky guy with a kooky, endearing look, wide child-bearing hips and a small uncircumcised penis. Those guys never fail to get me hot.

Whether or not you understand it is irrelevant. I don't understand it myself, but am in thrall when I find it. 'Nuf said...

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Desirability lies entirely in the eye of the beholder, RP. You needn't understand why we find your penis as an object of lust, but you really do us all a disservice by refusing to accept it.

I have several "types", but the most enduring over my 30+ years of sex is a short, stocky guy with a kooky, endearing look, wide child-bearing hips and a small uncircumcised penis. Those guys never fail to get me hot.

Whether or not you understand it is irrelevant. I don't understand it myself, but am in thrall when I find it. 'Nuf said...

I certainly meant no offence...

A little overwhelmed was all, my apologies. :redface:

Thanks for that but let's see your face, eh? Hmmm? I suspect you're actually pretty cute.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Here you go...

http://www.wired963.com/blog/afternoons/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/SamUgliestDogLulu.jpg

:biggrin1:

Lol, nope, I'm a mutt.

I couldn't, I've been so honest about a great many things in my life here, not being out, I couldn't cope if someone recognised me.

Thank you though... :rolleyes:

I understand. I do urge you to work up to it. The older you get the harder it is to hide anyway and people will figure it out. I'm sorry it took so long for me to come out. That was a huge mistake on my part. I don't want to see you live with that weight on you.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I understand. I do urge you to work up to it. The older you get the harder it is to hide anyway and people will figure it out. I'm sorry it took so long for me to come out. That was a huge mistake on my part. I don't want to see you live with that weight on you.

That's kind. :redface: