Basic concerns

gen1125

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay. These concerns probably arise a lot here but I am not a frequent visitor to this portion of the site. I am starting to seriously consider PE by means of just doing jelqs and such. I am wanting to mainly increase my soft size and I am assuming a soft increase will correspond to an erect gain as well. I just have a few worries.

Can I seriously damage my penis doing this? I would rather keep my current size than damage my member. Will it affect me getting an erection of full hardness?

Also, are there any users out there who have had negative effects? I keep seeing all these threads about how great it is and such but there have to be people who have had things happen. For those who have had negative results, what do you think you could have done differently to prevent it, if anything?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay. These concerns probably arise a lot here but I am not a frequent visitor to this portion of the site. I am starting to seriously consider PE by means of just doing jelqs and such. I am wanting to mainly increase my soft size and I am assuming a soft increase will correspond to an erect gain as well. I just have a few worries.

Can I seriously damage my penis doing this? I would rather keep my current size than damage my member. Will it affect me getting an erection of full hardness?

Also, are there any users out there who have had negative effects? I keep seeing all these threads about how great it is and such but there have to be people who have had things happen. For those who have had negative results, what do you think you could have done differently to prevent it, if anything?

If you're careful, educate yourself, and take things slowly, you should be fine.