Basic PE Question

the_graphic1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After looking at the beginners guide, I noticed it says approx 2-3 seconds per Jelq stroke. However, the videos it linked to the guy is going much faster. Which is correct? The faster or slower strokes?

Also, are there any before & after pics from normal people? Have seen them on some sites before that were trying to sell something but not really just general pics. I'm interested in achieving length enhancement. Am currently only 6 long but am also 6 around. So, girth isn't a big concern. But a little more wouldn't upset me either. Don't think the wife would mind either.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After looking at the beginners guide, I noticed it says approx 2-3 seconds per Jelq stroke. However, the videos it linked to the guy is going much faster. Which is correct? The faster or slower strokes?

The video should be slowed down a bit. A jelq stroke should be about 2-3 seconds long.

Also, are there any before & after pics from normal people? Have seen them on some sites before that were trying to sell something but not really just general pics. I'm interested in achieving length enhancement. Am currently only 6 long but am also 6 around. So, girth isn't a big concern. But a little more wouldn't upset me either. Don't think the wife would mind either.

If you're after length only then you can leave the jelq out of your routine.

There's several sources of pics available on this site, but here's a good one: http://www.lpsg.org/116793-penis-enlargement-proof-pics.html

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Big Al I'm only interested in Girth...what should i do ???

In your case, you can omit the Oriental Massage and just focus on all of the other movements. Since you won't be doing the OM, you can try to do up to 200 jelqs per session.

the_graphic1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When starting the Oriental Massage or combo with Jelq, how soon can you expect to see a little bit of results? Just started this week (I know I won't be seeing results after 2 times) and wondered how many weeks in others have actually seen some changes in length and girth?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should see noticeable results in 1-2 weeks. Size gains usually come after improvements in erection quality.

the_graphic1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should you only do stretches 3-4 times a week also, or could you do jelq 3-4 times and do stretches daily? I know daily is too much on Jelq but wasn't sure if it's acceptable for the stretches.

biggerjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should see noticeable results in 1-2 weeks. Size gains usually come after improvements in erection quality.
Setting the expectation that one can see "noticeable results" from PE in 1-2 weeks is rediculous. This is a process that can take several months to result in gains. Its definitely not something that happens over night.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Setting the expectation that one can see "noticeable results" from PE in 1-2 weeks is rediculous. This is a process that can take several months to result in gains. Its definitely not something that happens over night.

There's more to PE than just size. Most men without prior PE experience that do these routines correctly see a noticeable improvement in their erection quality and stamina within the first couple of weeks. Measureable size gains usually come later.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

biggerjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's more to PE than just size. Most men without prior PE experience that do these routines correctly see a noticeable improvement in their erection quality and stamina within the first couple of weeks. Measureable size gains usually come later.

Im completely aware of this. PE has many benefits to overall penis health as well as added size which is always a plus, but he was specifically asking how long to see a difference in length and girth.

Ive practiced PE for a few years now. Ive experimented with about every technique possible from warm up, stretching, jelqing, hanging, pumping, clamping, squeezes, bends, ADS, etc...

My most noticeable gains have come from a combination of pumping and jelqing. Ive got before and after pictures showing gains since I began PE. I recently resumed PE in Dec. of 2008 after coming back from a years break. Luckily during this down time, I didnt lose any of my previous gains and since Dec, Ive actually gained a little more.

LeOwnerXLeSite

Just Browsing
Media
If I just want to gain length, what are the exercises that I should do?

If I just want to gain girth, what are the exercises that I should do?

I've read the basic course guide and would like to know which aspect does the individual exercise targets.

TIA!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I just want to gain length, what are the exercises that I should do?

If I just want to gain girth, what are the exercises that I should do?

I've read the basic course guide and would like to know which aspect does the individual exercise targets.

TIA!

For beginners: length is targeted by the Oriental Massage, while girth is taken care of by jelqing. There's some crossover effect though.

D

deleted136887

I was under the impression this about size?

the_graphic1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My most noticeable gains have come from a combination of pumping and jelqing. Ive got before and after pictures showing gains since I began PE. I recently resumed PE in Dec. of 2008 after coming back from a years break. Luckily during this down time, I didnt lose any of my previous gains and since Dec, Ive actually gained a little more.

Do the pumping gains also remain permanent? I've always heard that pumping doesn't do anything permanent. Or is it that combined with Jelqing it does have a lasting effect. I noticed you said your results lasted.

shugo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ive got a question. What is the best workout program for focusing on length? Ive gained like a half inch in length just from about 5 inconsistent work outs. I guess im just a fast gainer :p

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was under the impression this about size?

That's a common misconception. PE should be about toal penile development- that means harder erections and better bloodflow, more stamina and control by developing the PC/BC muscles, and size. What good is a bigger penis if it doesn't work well.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's a common misconception. PE should be about toal penile development- that means harder erections and better bloodflow, more stamina and control by developing the PC/BC muscles, and size. What good is a bigger penis if it doesn't work well.

started a PE program, and lately have been waking up with an urge to play with myself (was waking up with erections before, but now it seems to be requiring relief, whereas before, I didn't feel that urge)

is this a likely effect of PE?