Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whew! Next to today's falling-off-your-ass-showing-off-your-underwear pants look, I think the baggy-drawers basketball uniforms are the worst fashion in modern history. Aghhhh. (I'm all for the old basketball shorts, though.)

Yes, I have to remind myself that kids (talking about the low pants) will do just about anything they can think of to separate them from their parets' generation's concept of normal. The fashions are here today gone tomorrow . (I hope.)

lalapants

Sexy Member
Media
i love the new silky basketball shorts esp if there baggy. i guess its cuz ive grown up wearing em and seeing other guys wearing em during high school pe and stuff but i love em. they feel awesome on ur dick. but i dont wear em as underwear but i do wear em without underwear to sleep sometimes cuz they feel good.

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The super baggy ones look like guys are wearing skirts or dresses, which is amusing and (I'm sure) not the effect they were going for.

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
HAH HAH HAH, make fun of basketball shorts + youth, all you do is undermine yourself at the expense of your age.

i wear basketball shorts everyday, nike and adidas are my friends.

jsn649

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i love the new silky basketball shorts esp if there baggy. i guess its cuz ive grown up wearing em and seeing other guys wearing em during high school pe and stuff but i love em. they feel awesome on ur dick. but i dont wear em as underwear but i do wear em without underwear to sleep sometimes cuz they feel good.

same. i always sleep in nothing but basketball shorts. i love the silky feel of em against my cock.

never worn em as underwear though.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to wear them as underwear when I work. My balls and ass sweat like a whore in church thus creating perfect conditions for CHAFFING! I've tried boxers, a jock, whitey tightys, bikini briefs, compression shorts...everything, and I've found that they wick more sweat away, plus they are silky, allowing for chaffe free days.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do. But when the weather gets cold and I think I have a chance of getting laid or need to look good, I'll go with boxer briefs.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
HAH HAH HAH, make fun of basketball shorts + youth, all you do is undermine yourself at the expense of your age.

i wear basketball shorts everyday, nike and adidas are my friends.

HAH HAH HAH, grow up. It's too bad you want to look like a low rent boy instead of looking sexy.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
for the record us girls like playing with it through the basketball shorts....hot hot hot lol

for the record us guys love it when a girl plays with us while we wear basketball shorts. The feel of the fabric and the right movements feel heavenly!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a thing for basketball shorts. I love them and have at least 30 pair. Mine are mostly mid thigh length Champion and Russell Athletic mesh gym shorts. They fit well, not oversize or baggy, and look hot. I never wear underwear with them when I go swimming in the ocean. I'll usually wear a second pair of shorts over them on the way to the beach and slip them off before going in the water. After the swim, I can change into the dry shorts right on the beach and not wear wet shorts. Any other time, I'll wear bball shorts as outerwear with boxers underneath.

eireguy31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
same. i always sleep in nothing but basketball shorts. i love the silky feel of em against my cock.

never worn em as underwear though.
I love wearing basketball-football type shorts....the Umbro shorts I have and wear have a white nylon liner which is very comfortable.....have some younger women showing interest when my legs fall apart-open....hmmm guys as well
My cock is massaged by the material
thnx, Er