Basketball Players

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I think basketball players have the best bodies, and I think they probably have the biggest dicks too. obviosly a lot of this has to do with the heavy amount of cardio they do and the healthy lifestyle they live, but does anyone know if they take supplements? Other than protein and creatine....

I wouldnt mind getting into shape like them

magic7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all many are genetic freaks. that and the combination of lots of cardio and a really healthy lifestyle probably does wonders for their endowments. not sure if they take any special supplement but i once heard they take something called star caps, but I can't really remember.

hope that helps

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Uh, penis length isn't dictated by how much cardio you do or what you eat. Erection strength, maybe, but potential length is just genetics

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know about genetics but when I was in school, basketball players wore jock straps and shiny tight shorts. Not those long "bloomer" styles today with spandex knee-lengths underneath.

Most were tall and probably endowed.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a basketball player in my youth, and this has got nothing to do with how big your Johnson is. i am tall, slender and hung, so I guess I fit into the OP's line of thinking, but a tour of the locker room finds all sizes of cocks hanging off all types of people. black guys ain't hung no more than the white guys. all we were seeing were flaccid cocks, we couldn't judge on erect length, cuz who the hell is walking around with a hard on in a men's locker room except maybe some faggot, and he would be run out of the locker room. so thickness was a qualilty that stood out.

2k2civicsi

Just Browsing
Media
"we couldn't judge on erect length, cuz who the hell is walking around with a hard on in a men's locker room except maybe some faggot, and he would be run out of the locker room. "
This statment is unacceptible. You need to filter your mouth buddy.