Basketball shorts and visible cockheads

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's the end of summer, but for the last few years I've noticed an increase in the number of guys wearing sports shorts (and we're talking on the train in Chicago, so no beach or gay bar kind of thing), apparently without underwear, where it is clear to me whether they are circumcised (obvious VPL) or uncircumcised (can see the clear outline of the whole thing with absolutely no head visible). Are more guys freeballing? have clothing materials changed so that basketball shorts have become the new speedo? Do straight boys in chicago just not care if we can tell their circumcision status? Is underwear during sports an outdated thing?

Pictures welcome - we may as well make the discussion fun, as well as the duck and cover circumcision debate that it is bound to descend into.

MachineWashCold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay. I'll admit that in the past couple years underwear is becoming annoying. If I'm wearing comfy gym shorts or sweatpants theres a good chance I'm swinging for the stands underneath them. Mostly dark navy or black so its a bit harder to make out my circ status but I've seen dudes that rock sky blue and bright red shorts with no undies that leave nothing to the imagination.

BeauxEast

Formerly szadck
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freeballing in basketball shorts just feels good. I've always done it. Although, if I'm actually going to play basketball in them, I'll wear compression shorts underneath. I need the support while being athletic. If I'm lounging or doing my daily routine in them, I'm freeballing, as I do with any other pants, jeans, or shorts.

Personally its never crossed my mind whether or not someone can tell my circumcision status. That's something I don't really think about. I'm aware you can see the outline of my cock, and that doesn't bother me. As long as its covered up.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been warm lately. When I get home from work, I usually change into gym shorts with whatever underwear that I wore that day (typically boxers). With the warmer temperatures, I've found it more comfortable to skip the boxers and freeball.
5-3-10 FB 01.JPG

If I need to go to the coin laundry or go out to the store, I don't feel the need to put on underwear; I just go as I am. Most people are so wrapped up in what they are doing that they don't notice. The occasional jaw drop or double take makes me chuckle. Yes, that's my dick that you are looking at!

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I prefer not to wear underwear whenever possible. However as of yet, my painfully obvious outline has only made it as far as my driveway.
-
-- it's the auto-erotic component of our life !

When I was young I could never look at myself naked without popping a gigantic boner :)

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's the end of summer, but for the last few years I've noticed an increase in the number of guys wearing sports shorts (and we're talking on the train in Chicago, so no beach or gay bar kind of thing), apparently without underwear, where it is clear to me whether they are circumcised (obvious VPL) or uncircumcised (can see the clear outline of the whole thing with absolutely no head visible). Are more guys freeballing? have clothing materials changed so that basketball shorts have become the new speedo? Do straight boys in chicago just not care if we can tell their circumcision status? Is underwear during sports an outdated thing?

Pictures welcome - we may as well make the discussion fun, as well as the duck and cover circumcision debate that it is bound to descend into.
It's rockin that more of us are going commando. Who needs underwear anyway except in cold weather? Toss the underwear, I say, show off the jewels and let them breathe!

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm uncircumcised but it often rolls the whole way back. Almost always, in fact. The glans shape does show under running tights etc. I think there's just naturally less skin on mine, than with some men.

So, you can't always get a good "reading" of someone's "circumcision status" anyway.

Sorry to mess up people's whole lives with this information ... ;)

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
People would think that I am circumcised if they see my dick through my clothes. The head of my dick shows like a cut one through my bb shorts. The rim of the glans is prominent even through the foreskin. You can not tell by that. If my dick was shorter the the circular opening of the foreskin could show and indicate that I was not circumcised.

xBUDDYx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i myself work compression shorts at the gum because when i dont wear them my bulge shows and people stare...i have seen other guys wear these shorts and you can actually see their dicks literally... it keeps me from focusing !

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
UK here, Not bb shorts but both flatmate and myself just wear football shorts or thin cotton ones around place, both show what's there, uncut but can still see where the Ridge is, seen plenty about during summer too

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice responses - in case it wasn't clear from the initial post, I heartily approve of being able to see these penises, I'm just surprised that surprised that the straight boys are comfortable walking around on display. The circumcision status comment was about how much detail you can see through these basketball shorts (and presumably football shorts in the UK). Please keep posting your VPL pics of you in your bb (US) or fb (EU) or whatever you have in your part of the world (has cricket gear in India evolved to enhancing the package?
If you have a have an uncut cock and look circumcised under your shorts then I'm curious, ditto if cut, and have a very smooth appearance and sizeable visible package.