Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love to see hot young guys in mesh shorts or gym shorts sporting a VPL. That's one of the main reasons I like working out at the gym so much!

I live in mesh gym shorts when I'm not at work. Snug underwear doesn't do it for me. I either freeball (top photo) or wear boxers (bottom photo) with mesh shorts, and there is always a VPL.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/sdbg/al.../469788-freeballin-in-champion-white-mesh.jpg

http://www.lpsg.org/members/sdbg/al...es/400063-champion-silver-mesh-gym-shorts.jpg
Most of the time, I have no problem staying limp when I wear mesh shorts. Last night I carried my laundry basket to the coin laundry. I was wearing Champion yellow mesh shorts with striped boxers. The swinging back and forth felt good, and i was boned up by the time that I arrived at the laundry. There were 2 guys and a gal inside, but I don't think that they noticed my bulge. I loaded the washer and started the wash. By the time I added the soap, the boner subsided.

Last edited:

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love to see hot young guys in mesh shorts or gym shorts sporting a VPL. That's one of the main reasons I like working out at the gym so much!

I live in mesh gym shorts when I'm not at work. Snug underwear doesn't do it for me. I either freeball (top photo) or wear boxers (bottom photo) with mesh shorts, and there is always a VPL.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/sdbg/al.../469788-freeballin-in-champion-white-mesh.jpg

http://www.lpsg.org/members/sdbg/al...es/400063-champion-silver-mesh-gym-shorts.jpg
Most of the time, I have no problem staying limp when I wear mesh shorts. Last night I carried my laundry basket to the coin laundry. I was wearing Champion yellow mesh shorts with striped boxers. The swinging back and forth felt good, and i was boned up by the time that I arrived at the laundry. There were 2 guys and a gal inside, but I don't think that they noticed my bulge. I loaded the washer and started the wash. By the time I added the soap, the boner subsided.

Those are hot pictures... :naughty:

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to Costco yesterday and there was a guy wearing grey mesh shorts. He was standing behind his shopping cart with one foot up on it. I swear he had the nicest ass I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever had a boner that fast before in my life -- even as a teenager! :)

I also saw a guy at work a few days ago with a big, pendulous cock hanging in his basketball shorts, and a couple years ago I saw a younger guy (about 20) with an obvious hard-on in his mesh shorts. It was flopping around then he adjusted himself and it was gone -- it had to be sticking straight up behind the waistband.

Reactions: VictorV1994

D_kn5c3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not sure if we've had this thread before. I think young guys wearing basketball shorts showing a bulge, or vpl, etc is so hot. What about you?
Post pictures. :smile:

Had mine on yesterday, freeballing in the store. Picked up on a few guys checking out my VPL :0- To fun

I usually just free ball at home for comfort but this morning I ran out of half and half for my coffee and took a quick drive to my local albertsons supermarket in my sleeping shorts. I didn't realize I was out in public commando, and quickly realized this as people kept looking at my crotch. Oops! was kinda funny. Not sure I would do this on a regular basis as I would not want to offend anyone.

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Went shopping at Walmart tonight freeballing in some blue Champion mesh shorts. I'm not normally the commando type, but it felt really free and exhilarating! I know I caught a few people checking out my bulge as I walked around the store, and I enjoyed every minute of it. It wasn't obscene or anything, but it was noticeable if you watched me walk.

I think every guy should do this at least once in a while. It's a great experience!

Reactions: Kevey1

iron_mike

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Went shopping at Walmart tonight freeballing in some blue Champion mesh shorts. I'm not normally the commando type, but it felt really free and exhilarating! I know I caught a few people checking out my bulge as I walked around the store, and I enjoyed every minute of it. It wasn't obscene or anything, but it was noticeable if you watched me walk.

I think every guy should do this at least once in a while. It's a great experience!

Post some pics of you in those mesh shorts. I wanna see that bulge!!!

hungskateboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hey all! i love to go commando im my basketball shorts. pretty much the norm for me at the gym and when running. love the looks i get. really shows how everyone is curios about big dick...here are some pics. i prob have more :) hope yall like :)

Attachments

Reactions: VictorV1994

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw one hot twentysomething white guy with his girfriend in Old Montreal earlier today. I was on my way home when I spotted him about 15 metres away. Originally, I thought the bulge was just a fold in his grey basketball shorts, but as he moved towards me, I realised it was his cock. You could clearly make out the outline of his cock that was noticeable because he was either slightly larger than average or had a semi. That took balls because there were many people on the pavement.

He looked like you hungsakteboy in your second and third pictures.:D

hey all! i love to go commando im my basketball shorts. pretty much the norm for me at the gym and when running. love the looks i get. really shows how everyone is curios about big dick...here are some pics. i prob have more :) hope yall like :)

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

hot, hot HOT!

D_gxb12wx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
533828-cimg0046.jpg

533827-cimg0040.jpg

Thought I'd in a couple of my pictures. Comfortable day yesterday to lounge around commando.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love to go commando im my basketball shorts....here are some pics. i prob have more :) hope yall like :)
You've got a beautiful, buffed body, and a dick that would make a horse proud. Nature was kind to you. Thanks for sharing with us!

Can't be swinging all over the place in the grocery store!
L.M.A.O.! Why not? I do it all the time. I'm usually limp though, and it's not too obscene. I'm so used to hanging loose that I really don't think about it while I'm out and about. Every now and then I'll pop a semi, and the looks are priceless. Links to my photos are in my post on page 1 for anyone who wants to check it out.