Basketball Shorts/Mesh Shorts

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wore a pair w/out anything underneath over the past weekend while running some errands. Stopped into a local home repair store and got a couple of looks, including from one guy who was also in basketball shorts, who said to me, "You're a braver man than me, dude". :biggrin1:

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having lunch yesterday in San Francisco, this young man and his friends were waiting for the food and he was wearing the basketball short, he has a nice bulge and he kept scratching his balls the whole time. I was having a very hard time having my lunch because I want to eat what inside his short. He was about 18-20, tall nice lean body. And I love his short hair. Yummy.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys arent the only ones who love basketball shorts. I LOVE them especially if a guy is actually athletic. They dont really do anything for me on skinny guys, but guys at the gym...hot!

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought about starting a thread on this subject the other day, its cool that this one was already exist.
The other day on my home, I stopped at the local Subway to pick up my dinner. There stand in line, in all their mesh short glory, were 6 of our local baseball club guys. They had just finished a game and by the looks of them they had just stepped out the showers and slipped into their shorts and tees, and came in for a bite. This is one time I was glad to stand in line. I was enjoying seeing these guys' junk. I have yet to make a ball game but I think the after game get together at Subway might have the better view. I'm for sure their mesh shorts make for a quite handsome outfit. :tongue:

Last edited: